General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:38 pm
- Location: North Alabama
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:30 pm
- Location: Tri-Cities, TN
Glad you found it. Don has a nice sight. . .hardcore guys.. Your input will be welcome here Buddy.
- Posts: 14781
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:41 am
- Location: The Great White North
Always sorry to see longtime contributors like the above (thirty years of S-T between them!) dropping off the forum...
Felix, qui potuit rerum cognscere causas.
Happy is he who can discover the cause of things.
- New Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:59 am
I had Buddy spec a cam for me a year ago, great guy!
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:06 pm
- Location: Ottawa, Canada
Chris used to post on many forums pretty much daily. I think he has less time in recent years.