Engine pressure analysis

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

R.Brown
Pro
Pro

Engine pressure analysis

Post by R.Brown »

Looking into engine pressure analysis equipment to use on our engine dyno. We build/test oval track, restricted intake type engines. A company contacted us earlier this month about their system, and we are now in the process of researching what this equipment can do for us. Their website is: http://www.tfxengine.com/ Anyone out there using this or something similar? RB
speedtalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Post by speedtalk »

Thanks for joining the forum, sorry I can't help on this one.
In Memory of Don Terrill
SpeedTalk Owner/Admin
bunner engines

engine pressure analysis

Post by bunner engines »

contact dr.burt northam at 1-757-865-1400 this is a very inovated system called the " optimizer " .....i dont know the cost comparison vrs the unit you mentioned , but give him a call , cant hurt to check another source ! he also is about finished development on some transducer's for measuring intake reversion pulses . the transducer's are about the size of a dime , and they sandwich into the intake gasket . if you call him he will give you the full run down of the current pricing and availability ... or if you cant get through you can send me a pm with your number and i will help you . burt does alot of contracts with n.a.s.a ,langley research and is not always available , i hope this helps .