Discussion: "Porting by Numbers" Darin Morgan

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

HeadDoctor

Post by HeadDoctor »

Darin

Couple of weeks ago I was at my friend Joe's new shop in Crossville Tenn. He showed me the tapes of the wet-flow research you have been doing and the focus on increasing the port velocity at the manifold face.
I found all that to be very interesting and informative and thanks for proving that big is not always better and that the correct velocity is how power is made.

Denny
Desmoguzzi

Re: Discussion: "Porting by Numbers" Darin Morgan

Post by Desmoguzzi »

Dear All some of you know how i can get the CD "Porting by Numbers" of Darin Morgan? I've search on the web but i cannot find.

Many thanks in advance.
mag2555
Guru
Guru
Location: Heading for a bang up with Andromeda as we all are.

Post by mag2555 »

If you watch Darin’s 3rd video on De-atomization, at the end of it he gives a email address to attend one of his classes.
I assume you could contact him like that and see if he can still supply that CD .
You can cut a man's tongue from his mouth, but that does not mean he’s a liar, it just shows that you fear the truth he might speak about you!
Desmoguzzi

Post by Desmoguzzi »

mag2555 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:45 pm If you watch Darin’s 3rd video on De-atomization, at the end of it he gives a email address to attend one of his classes.
I assume you could contact him like that and see if he can still supply that CD .
Many thanks Mag👍