We are currently running on the new domain and server: www.Speed-Talk.com

IMPORTANT: Update your bookmarks to https://www.speed-talk.com/forum/
(Right-click the URL and select "Bookmark this link")

Dart Iron Eagle SBC Casting Defect Opinions

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

GARY C
HotPass
HotPass
Re: Dart Iron Eagle SBC Casting Defect Opinions

Post by GARY C » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Kazoom: FACT... YOU are the one that started with personal attacks (your word) "clown" and since you wont post a link to other Dart block problems, i will... viewtopic.php?p=590717#p590717
Do you read your own references? It's a 10 year old nitrous engine using mains that were not designed for that power level..But it has survived for 10 years.
It appears you hate Dart and you remind me of John from BMP and his anti ARF threads!
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!

Kazoom
Pro
Pro

Post by Kazoom » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:27 pm

its 2020 and the brittle DART BLOCK S are Still CRACKING even today ...

and after more than a decade of threats form dart fan boys Still NO answer to my Very Simple Question from ANY! internet forum Dart peddler =D>

... > https://www.corral.net/threads/351-maxx ... 966/page-2 < ...
!Grab em by the p*ssy!... !TRUMP 2017-2025! ...!make America Grab again!

Charliesauto
Pro
Pro

Post by Charliesauto » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:37 pm

Kurshuk wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:59 pm
Hello everyone,

Have an Iron Eagle SBC with a casting defect in the #4 main saddle. Just looking for opinions on if this needs to go back to Dart. Noticed it as soon as I opened the box. Thanks! :D
There is no practical way to machine that defect away. I personally would not hesitate to run that block but if your dealer will exchange it and doing so will make you sleep better go for it.

Chris_Hamilton

Post by Chris_Hamilton » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:34 pm

Kazoom...why do you have such a hard-on for this? I've seen your posts all over the internet for years now. I don't get it. What's your angle? Do you work for a rival company?

What is the percentage of defective blocks versus number of blocks sold? What's an acceptable number in your view? Stuff breaks even good parts do at times. Are these blocks supposed to be indestructible in your mind?

Kazoom
Pro
Pro

Post by Kazoom » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Chris_Hamilton wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:34 pm
Kazoom...why do you have such a hard-on for this? I've seen your posts all over the internet for years now. I don't get it. What's your angle? Do you work for a rival company?

What is the percentage of defective blocks versus number of blocks sold? What's an acceptable number in your view? Stuff breaks even good parts do at times. Are these blocks supposed to be indestructible in your mind?
Mr Hamilton, thank you for your question & thank you for not making death threats...

my angle is the TRUTH and nothing else, i do NOT work for any parts supplier NOR do i sell ANY parts on internet forums...this is my HOBBY.
keeping it simple here...

this issue started on this site with forum dart dealer Carl Hinkson (CNC BLOCKS) in this forum in threads posted by others about there DART BLOCKS CRACKING going back to 2006. Those ST "cracked dart block" threads were deleted a while back now because of arguing between carl and i for me continually PUSHING MY QUESTION... ("why are there so many complaints on yb about dart blocks cracking"). Carl Hinkson then sent me a link from here to Yellowbullshat where this BS continued to the point that he and his dart dealer friends/fan boys made threats to HARM/KILL my family and I by "shooting me in the head", "burning my house down", "raping my daughter", burning my cars down" with doxing/posting all my personal info on YB and more...

all this just because I WOULD NOT buy darts blocks from the approved internet dart dealers repeatedly pushing me to buy there dart blocks from them BASHING/LYING about other company products & for me asking my question repeatedly... ("why are there so many complaints of cracked dart blocks on forums") ... I recommend you at least/min read post #39 > https://www.corral.net/threads/351-maxx ... t-18518284 <
& forum post #41 > https://www.corral.net/threads/351-maxx ... t-18518920 < as it would enlighten you more on this subject better...
!Grab em by the p*ssy!... !TRUMP 2017-2025! ...!make America Grab again!