STUSKA Dyno modifications

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

kiwifiat
STUSKA Dyno modifications

Post by kiwifiat »

I have recently purchased an older Stuska water brake complete with a VW/Porsche transaxle rated for 350BHP.

Does anyone know the age of this model, it appears to be a precurser to the 400 model which itself appears to be a precurser to the XS-111? I note that the Depac site recommends a simple modification to Stuska brakes.

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions on improvements to these units. Finaly can anybody point me in the direction of a copy of the operation manual for this brake, I guess a 400 model manual would surfice.

Thanks.
bsfc9

Post by bsfc9 »

We have a Stuska 800 and have completed the DEPAC recommended modifications with great sucess. Good Luck. :D
horse1
Re: STUSKA Dyno modifications

Post by horse1 »

Hi, I have a earlier Stuska Water brake.
Does anyone have a copy of the Depac recommended modifications to the water brake? I can not find it on the net anymore.
Thanks Allan :)
mt-engines
Expert
Expert

Post by mt-engines »

horse1 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:05 pm Hi, I have a earlier Stuska Water brake.
Does anyone have a copy of the Depac recommended modifications to the water brake? I can not find it on the net anymore.
Thanks Allan :)
Call Steve Knapp 920-918-4531
jwilczek

Post by jwilczek »

I know this is an old thread but if you didn't ever find the modification document I do have a copy that I can email to you.
Joe
SupStk
Guru
Guru

Post by SupStk »

jwilczek wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:01 pm I know this is an old thread but if you didn't ever find the modification document I do have a copy that I can email to you.
Joe
I am interested in that document, since I have two Stuska dynos.

har1ey49@yahoo.com
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine