General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track
- Posts: 14214
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:41 am
- Location: The Great White North
shoedoos wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:40 pm
Cheers for taking over Mike.....I must say your tach on the new masthead is a good start....but how about banging the needle a bit more....4800rpm is just above idle.....hehehehe
3X! Fabulous news Mike, but yes, the tach should show say, 5000-10000 with the needle at 8800; reality for some Speedtalkers and aspirational for many more...
Felix, qui potuit rerum cognscere causas.
Happy is he who can discover the cause of things.
- Posts: 707
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:49 pm
- Location: Kansas City
Thanks for keeping it alive, Mike.
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 am
- Location: Gold Canyon, AZ
Great news!! Thank you, Mike.
SAE Member (28+ years)
ASE Master Certified Engine Machinist (+ two otherASE Master Certifications)
AERA Certified Professional Engine Machinist
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:09 am
- Location: North Texas
"Anyone who thinks the low RPM engine will be faster just does not have as much experience as the rest of us" -The late, great Joe Sherman.
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:58 pm
- Location: Louisville,KY
The continuation of this site is fantastic news to so many. It is such a great place of like minded community that is energized by some of the best and brightest people. Thanks to those who post and share their time and abundant experiences, you have proven yourselves to be such talented and intelligent people.
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:22 am
- Location: brisbane AUSTRALIA
I applaud you MR CAMKING and everyone involved with this deal, keeping DON'S name in his legacy means so much to everyone, I wish only the best for the TERRILL family for the future.
- Posts: 2280
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:26 am
I approve of this message .. !!
- Posts: 1671
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:57 am
- Location: Henrietta NY 14623
Mike, thanks for keeping this forum going, some of the best builders in the world are on this site, it's appreciated.
- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 4:37 pm
great news thanks for keeping our forum going mike.
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:01 pm
- Location: Bama
Nice job, Mike.
He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:48 pm
Well done to all involved.
- Posts: 1100
- Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:41 am
- Location: Denver, N.C.
Like I said count me in..
" ENGINES WITH AN ATTITUDE "
- New Member
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:39 pm
- Location: Iowa
Thanks for keeping the site alive.
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 pm
- Location: Tropical Wisconsin
This is great news...thanks.
Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame Member Class of 2019
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:56 am
- Location: PERTH AUSTRALIA
Awesome news, my favourite forum