General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:41 am
l2256 speed pros with dart 230's 49cc for nos
- Posts: 7733
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:56 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Increase the top ring end gap appropriately based on how big of shot is planned.
- Posts: 1758
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:23 pm
You will have valve to piston issues with that combo, your heads are technically a 21.5 degree head rather than stock 23 degree.
- Posts: 713
- Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm
Those pistons would need valve notch machining, Mahle has a flat top piston to work with those heads, good stuff. I would also go with the 215 head on a 355