Speedmaster blocks....whats the skinny on these?

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

rustbucket79
Guru
Guru
Re: Speedmaster blocks....whats the skinny on these?

Post by rustbucket79 »

Crapping on Dart blocks, where is the win here? Pretty much the chosen block by most suppliers and consumers for generic builds.

We’re in the middle of a 393 Cleveland build, Customer supplied a set of Speedmaster 3V heads since COVID has decimated the engine part inventory. We ordered a Speedmaster matching intake since nothing else was close. I’m looking forward to running the final product on the dyno, hopefully it doesn’t disappoint.
1980RS
Guru
Guru

Post by 1980RS »

Kazoom wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:17 am MAN, I can rrreally feel the LOVE in this thread :lol:
canuc wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:17 pm kaboom look I know you'd like me to be upset but like I said on yb I'm just happy to be done with crapmaster . It's obvious you'll use any means to get a chance to spam crapmaster , you didn't ask if the block had a 1750 special price tag you said 1250 , but like I already said your a liar . And to answer how the crate was labeled it just said 351 engine block , nothing about it being a clearance or blem or anything like your trying to imply . At least one thing your owning up to here is being a mutilple screen name troll .
Hi canuc, i heard these blocks should come with a "spec tag" showing spec's & i think something about who in usa machined them?, if that pos $1550 block is as bad as you say, clearly its not a blem & should of been melted down like some of the other american dart crap. Anyway I am glad you are done with that $1450 pos block & have moved on with your life. So im speculating the problem with the legendary sm/pc Quality Control is the american language barrier, not sure but i think not being able to speak mexican (californias official language) could be the problem here #-o

& hey, you know what they say about trolls... takes one to know one =D> , as i said before, i have about the same amount of user names on YB
(about 1250 or so) as some of the loosers living there lives on the YB forum :wink:
Chris_Hamilton wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:42 pm How about some video of those running engines Kazoom? And because I'm a doubting Thomas, I'd need to see your screen name in the video, like on a piece of paper. If you have four built running engines it shouldn't be hard to produce some video.
:lol: so funny you expect me to supply you with vid clips & passport now =D> , especially that I just got the forth one just over a week ago,
but hey no problem, send me your vidcamera with instrutions how to use it and i will get right on it just for you. :roll:
1980RS wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:06 pm Just saw some pictures of some new SBC Procomp heads, looks like they did everything to add metal to hurt air flow rather then help.
:o man!, its so nice to meet another expert like yourself on sm/pc heads :D as i DO have a few sets of them ...
here are my latest ones i just got... https://www.corral.net/threads/351c-ave ... t-18666277

with some close up pics of ports... https://www.corral.net/threads/351-clev ... st-9822418
Keep thinking what you want my friend, Procomp is Projunk. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :lol:
Chris_Hamilton
Pro
Pro

Post by Chris_Hamilton »

I think your reluctance to post video speaks volumes. :^o
High quality metal, body and paint work
http://www.spiuserforum.com/index.php?t ... inia.9030/
FC-Pilot
HotPass
HotPass

Post by FC-Pilot »

Kazoom, you did not answer any of my question. I am not a dealer, I am a racer. I have used blocks and products from multiple suppliers. Some were great, others not so much. I don’t waist my time talking about all the issues I have had, unless I am asked, and when I do I share my experience. Some racers can break an Anvil, so I don’t post about others issues.

Now, back to my questions. You mentioned that your builders knew how to deal with the flaws, what are the flaws you are seeing? Also, as far as the material hardness, what have you or your builders been seeing for the base material? I ask these specific questions as I personally have a procomp block sitting in my shop that has hardness issues as well as lifter bores that are off and the cam tunnel is off center. It is a great paper weight for me right now. Are any of the issues I have with this block what you are seeing as well? I made the mistake of buying it second hand, so that is on me. I have had much better luck with other items purchased second hand, but those stories are for another time.

Paul
"It's a fine line between clever and stupid." David St. Hubbins
1980RS
Guru
Guru

Post by 1980RS »

Kazoom wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:48 pm
Chris_Hamilton wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:19 pm I think your reluctance to post video speaks volumes. :^o
& I also think the reluctance of deceitful lying internet forum Dart Dealer Troll Bigots like your self & your Troll Bigot Shill uncle Carl Hinkson / CNC Blocks NOT answering the ONE simple question guys have been asking since 2006 with NO answer from ANY of you :^o internet forum Dart Dealer Shills (except to say, just buy another one) also Speaks Volumes :roll:

("why are there so many complaints on forums like YB about Dart Blocks Cracking") ... > https://www.corral.net/threads/351-spee ... t-18501662 <
1980RS wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:29 pm Keep thinking what you want my friend, Procomp is Projunk. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :lol:
Ni Hao my friend, I guess guys did not get your memo as SM/PC has done 15 million annually in sales so :shock: Put that up your sphincter and pucker tight. :wink:

> https://www.speedmaster79.com/blog < ... now just [-o< this f'ing CO gets, some type of f'ing Quality Control in place, so we all can be happy [-o<
Well Mr. Kaboom, keep on building that china junk, I'll be waiting for you at the end of the 1/4 mile after you clean all your broken china parts off the line :lol: =D>
Chris_Hamilton
Pro
Pro

Post by Chris_Hamilton »

You said you had a one running. Why are you not willing to post video? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Would do a hell of a lot more to convince folks than constantly linking back to another forum, which is all you seem capable of.

Who in California is building your engine? Who is the builder you referenced in your post "who has built hundreds of china blocks"? Who built your previous SM blocks? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: I bet you won't name who it is.

Your reluctance to post video speaks volumes :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

Who in the hell would know how much SM did in sales last year unless they were affiliated with the company? You are so transparent it's not even funny. :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

Oh and before you accuse me again, I have no idea who Carl Hinkson is and have no affiliation with anyone but myself. Live in a rural area in Southside Virginia.
bob460
Expert
Expert

Post by bob460 »

This is the "KABOOM" speedmaster block at it's best..... #-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bVWVaxawvU
1980RS
Guru
Guru

Post by 1980RS »

bob460 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:52 pm This is the "KABOOM" speedmaster block at it's best..... #-o

OUCH!
Ericnova
Pro
Pro

Post by Ericnova »

bob460 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:52 pm This is the "KABOOM" speedmaster block at it's best..... #-o

Read through the comments...they tell you what happened, an assembly failure by the home builder.

It wasn't due to block failure
bob460
Expert
Expert

Post by bob460 »

I guess some people just can't take a joke :wink:

Good luck to you in running speedmaster parts, i don't believe in god, but i will [-o< for you Kazoom..... ](*,)
lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o »

Kazoom wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:40 pm
1980RS wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:06 am Well Mr. Kaboom, keep on building that china junk, I'll be waiting for you at the end of the 1/4 mile after you clean all your broken china parts off the line :lol: =D>
& there you have it! :lol: ... name calling and insults ... because in the end bigot dartard fanboys have got NOTHING else =D> BRAVO =D>
Chris_Hamilton wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:39 pm Who in California is building your engine? Who is the builder you referenced in your post "who has built hundreds of china blocks"? Who built your previous SM blocks? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: I bet you won't name who it is.
Your reluctance to post video speaks volumes :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
Who in the hell would know how much SM did in sales last year unless they were affiliated with the company? You are so transparent it's not even funny. :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
Oh and before you accuse me again, I have no idea who Carl Hinkson is and have no affiliation with anyone but myself. Live in a rural area in Southside Virginia.
:shock: how moronic can a person be? :^o your always referencing links to your bigot uncle Carl Hinksons posts that bash everything but Fart blocks ALL the time & you NEVER cared about the TRUTH, if you did you would of answered the ONE simple cracking fart block question & clicked on links of my 351 corral thread SHOWING MY BUILDER that does NOT sell parts out of his home barn/shed online as you & cnc blocks do :lol:

AND FINALY! =D> =D> =D>

THIS IS PERFECT! :lol: & shows how deceitful some of you really are in this hobby with either stupidity or your own BS agendas... =D> BRAVO =D>

FACT! :D that "VIDEO" is a SVO-K351 FORD alum block that you bigot china bashers would do ANYTHING to twist the TRUTH, including BAIT, BASH, THREATEN, DOX, VANDALIZE & LIE! with your BS bigot propaganda no matter what anyone with these products would post.

FACT! this Hobby Bar None has the Most Deceitful Lying Bigots I have ever seen in ANY Hobby that I have ever been involved with...

...I am done with you deceitful lying ding dongs, have a great day :mrgreen:
its awful hard to not notice how many names you have called others.
Chris_Hamilton
Pro
Pro

Post by Chris_Hamilton »

Still waiting for video.....still waiting for the name of your "builder"........ #-o :^o

Ok I gave in to curiosity and searched and read some of your older posts. Carl Hinkson is CNCBlocks correct? And you associate me with him because I referenced him or more correctly referenced his posts here on ST in one reply to you? :lol: So if I referenced you and agreed with you in a post replying to someone else then would I also be your Uncle??? #-o

Still waiting for the video Kazoom. Still waiting for the name of your engine builder.
Chris_Hamilton
Pro
Pro

Post by Chris_Hamilton »

Kazoom............Still waiting for video.....still waiting for the name of your "builder". :^o :^o :^o
Mark O'Neal
Guru
Guru

Post by Mark O'Neal »

It's a block. Check the cam tunnel and the mains and the block is okay.

Why are everyone's panties in a bunch......and who let Kaboom in here? That troll dances this dance all over the internet.
1980RS
Guru
Guru

Post by 1980RS »

The only troll I see here is you Joe KABOOM, your name fits you well and like others have posted, where's the video. Put up or shut up dude. :lol: