Computer controlled enforcement of speed limits in the EU

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

Belgian1979
Guru
Guru

Computer controlled enforcement of speed limits in the EU

Post by Belgian1979 »

We learned today a new ruling has been past that requires all cars from 2022 to have a gps, black box and camera system installed which enforces the speed limits on the driver. You can still go faster if you press hard on the pedal but you'll be confronted with a strong wistle type sound and it gets registred on the black box.

Total communist type of state control :evil:
ClassicRob

Re: Computer controlled enforcement of speed limits in the EU

Post by ClassicRob »

Do you have an article on this that shows what youre saying? Its not that I dont believe you, I actually want to read it.

To be honest, we all knew this was coming eventually. They want to control everyone and that control is born out of the lowest standards (or those with no standards) from humans possible. I'll give an example. Today having a pet from a shelter is the politically correct way to own an animal. If you go to a breeder you are looked upon by some as being irresponsible because you did not take the opportunity to fix a problem, but instead were selfish. Never mind the fact that it was some irresponsible owners actions that landed that animal in the pound, that's not the issue. It's YOUR problem because you were the one who didn't rescue these poor animals. I could go on and on giving you examples. Gun control is another prime example of control because someone irresponsible didnt do their part.

That's the way I see this. It's punishment for a crime you didn't commit. We must be VERY DILLIGENT here in the States, and by very I mean MILITANT!
You nor I should not have to live by the lowest standards of humanity! Fight back!
ClassicRob

Post by ClassicRob »

They have no concept of freedom and they deserve every bit of the authoritarian dictatorship their lives allow. Just don't expect me or my children to comply.
BOOT
Guru
Guru

Post by BOOT »

Belgian1979 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:05 pm Most here, especially the young are just brainwashed...
They found the solution to people willingly giving up their freedoms, conveyance & tech. There was a discussion bout kids growing up with phones, basically they are being groomed to rely on something/someone to always tell them what to do.
Channel About My diy Projects & Reviews https://www.youtube.com/c/BOOTdiy

I know as much as I can learn and try to keep an open mind to anything!

If I didn't overthink stuff I wouldn't be on speedtalk!
Tom Walker
Pro
Pro

Post by Tom Walker »

How about politicians have to wear an electronic device that lets everyone know when they are lying, or we can rely on the old axiom, whenever their lips are moving.
j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c »

ClassicRob wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:57 pm Do you have an article on this that shows what youre saying? Its not that I dont believe you, I actually want to read it.

To be honest, we all knew this was coming eventually. They want to control everyone and that control is born out of the lowest standards (or those with no standards) from humans possible. I'll give an example. Today having a pet from a shelter is the politically correct way to own an animal. If you go to a breeder you are looked upon by some as being irresponsible because you did not take the opportunity to fix a problem, but instead were selfish. Never mind the fact that it was some irresponsible owners actions that landed that animal in the pound, that's not the issue. It's YOUR problem because you were the one who didn't rescue these poor animals. I could go on and on giving you examples. Gun control is another prime example of control because someone irresponsible didnt do their part.

That's the way I see this. It's punishment for a crime you didn't commit. We must be VERY DILLIGENT here in the States, and by very I mean MILITANT!
You nor I should not have to live by the lowest standards of humanity! Fight back!
I agree and disagree. The need to be militant only exists if one has been lax. That means to me, both sides have some responsibility. All systems granted power, constantly, every day/minute strive to gain additional power. History has taught us that over and over for those paying attention. Nothing new. Waiting to fight at the last moment is very costly for everyone. You are right, the reasons often mentioned for the new restrictions, are often just a facade to gain greater control, under the auspices of greater convenience, security, cost, etc. And later on when the advanagtes don't measure up, no one is willing to return to the original, as "its always been done that way". Its a US citizen's right to have "freedom of movement" in the US since day one. Try and go anywhere today with out a DL.

You mention rescue dogs, all I have ever owned. Nice concept, but a lot of hidden figurative land mines there in those contracts. Get a dog from any Humane society in the US, read the fine print, you are not the owner of the animal, you are only given the opportunity to care for it, the Humane society can repossess the animal at any time, without notice, without any due process, and dispose of the animal in anyway as they see fit within any time line, in that they retain all property rights in perpetuity of the animal. But again, society just shrugs and goes along with their daily lives. Not me, I told the Humane society to pack sand, and removed them from my will. [-X

The directed particular party blame here is biased, all parties seek greater control, contrary to stuff they spout.
Chris_Hamilton
Pro
Pro

Post by Chris_Hamilton »

JCC could you post a contract that states what you have said?. Or provide me a link? I would like to see that in writing.

The only time I have ever heard of anything remotely close to what you are describing is most Humane Society's have a clause that you must spay or neuter the animal. If you don't they can and often will repossess the animal. There are also clauses that allow the HS to reposses an animal if it is being abused. If an adopter abides by the T+C's of the adoption contract, HS has no recourse or interest to take the animal back. :wink: I have only had rescue dogs as well and nowhere in any of the contracts has it ever stated that said Humane Society retains all property rights to the animal for perpetuity. :shock:
The stipulations in the Adoption Contracts are there to protect the animal, not to exert some Orwellian control over pet ownership. I searched and could not find one instance of a H.S. taking back a pet as long as the T&C's of the adoption contract are being met.
The vast majority of Humane Society's in the U.S. do good work.
Last edited by Chris_Hamilton on Tue May 04, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High quality metal, body and paint work
http://www.spiuserforum.com/index.php?t ... inia.9030/
ClassicRob

Post by ClassicRob »

j-c-c wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:34 pm
ClassicRob wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:57 pm Do you have an article on this that shows what youre saying? Its not that I dont believe you, I actually want to read it.

I agree and disagree. The need to be militant only exists if one has been lax. That means to me, both sides have some responsibility. All systems granted power, constantly, every day/minute strive to gain additional power. History has taught us that over and over for those paying attention. Nothing new. Waiting to fight at the last moment is very costly for everyone. You are right, the reasons often mentioned for the new restrictions, are often just a facade to gain greater control, under the auspices of greater convenience, security, cost, etc. And later on when the advanagtes don't measure up, no one is willing to return to the original, as "its always been done that way". Its a US citizen's right to have "freedom of movement" in the US since day one. Try and go anywhere today with out a DL.

You mention rescue dogs, all I have ever owned. Nice concept, but a lot of hidden figurative land mines there in those contracts. Get a dog from any Humane society in the US, read the fine print, you are not the owner of the animal, you are only given the opportunity to care for it, the Humane society can repossess the animal at any time, without notice, without any due process, and dispose of the animal in anyway as they see fit within any time line, in that they retain all property rights in perpetuity of the animal. But again, society just shrugs and goes along with their daily lives. Not me, I told the Humane society to pack sand, and removed them from my will. [-X

The directed particular party blame here is biased, all parties seek greater control, contrary to stuff they spout.
I’ve never got an animal from the humane society, so I can’t speak on that fine print. I was just speaking about the perception side of things as to how it relates to modern culture. I agree It seems that the State is overstepping their boundaries in the name of safety, but most certainly for power and control. In that aspect I think Americans are too patient and that costs us more money and sometimes, lives, unnecessarily. We’re all carrying on now, but the truth is they are coming for these cars and our guns. Once power becomes centralized, the standard of living will be reduced, freedoms will be restricted and life in this country will be unrecognizable. You can take that to the bank.
fordified
Pro
Pro

Post by fordified »

I’m waited for those just itching to get in here with the “how is this a bad thing” mentality. It’s inevitable.
rebelrouser
Guru
Guru

Post by rebelrouser »

Belgian1979 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:31 pm We learned today a new ruling has been past that requires all cars from 2022 to have a gps, black box and camera system installed which enforces the speed limits on the driver. You can still go faster if you press hard on the pedal but you'll be confronted with a strong wistle type sound and it gets registred on the black box.

Total communist type of state control :evil:
Hate to tell you but for a long time, the speed rating of the tires that the vehicle came equipped with is built into every ECM, and will limit RPM after that MPH is reached. Most ECM's have a special record function that only the factory can read. Many times this is used in criminal cases involving a wreck. Court may make the factory open and read the info to be used in court.

From the Hypertech web site.
Top-Speed Limiter
Automobile manufacturers limit a vehicle’s top-speed to match the speed rating of the factory-installed tires. If you have installed tires that have a different speed rating, the Max Energy allows you to raise or lower the vehicle’s top-speed limiter to match the speed rating of the newly installed tires. A tire’s speed rating for maximum safe speed under perfect conditions is marked on its sidewall. Always obey all traffic laws when driving and only use this feature for off-highway competition in sanctioned events.

Back when I was young and dumb, I had a 69 Fury with a police package, it would run easy 135mph on a certified speedometer. I did this on bias belt tires, all the time. It is a wonder I am not dead.
johnef

Post by johnef »

Great topic. Very simply put, its called Municipal Statutory Extraction Method, governed by the UN/IMF aka UNIDROIT to redeem whats owed to them since all nations are bankrupt to them.

Municipal Fines are clever methods of extracting whats owed in receivership.

Speed Cameras, Red light Cameras, toll fees, rush hour tax will be/are implemented in a 'Corporate Municipality Plantation' near you.

Simple [Plug in your County/Municipality] + Dun & Bradstreet on Goog le will reveal some stuff.

P.S. Everyone here already owns Nothing, just incase you thought otherwise.
You guys gifted the original deed of the automobile to the state, and they monetized and levered up 10 times the face value.

Welcome to the plantation Amigos.

Hint: He who holds the MSO is the king, try and ask the dealer for that. "Sorry sir/shit we can't grant you the MSO, it goes to the State" you, "are you telling me your operating in deceptive business practices?". "I want everything attached to the F$##$% car, including the MSO" provided you pay in full. Not if its financed.

One can go deeper, but its not appropriate on an Engine Tech section.

This stuff is exactly like learning cam timing for the first time, except better.
Geoff2
Guru
Guru

Post by Geoff2 »

Big brother...... seems he has lots of brothers in lots of countries......
mag2555
Guru
Guru
Location: Heading for a bang up with Andromeda as we all are.

Post by mag2555 »

Sounds like it's time to jam or shoot down all the GPS satellite's and also take out most of the cameras that are at every street Conor!

Given free rahine governments will be telling us what color underwear we need to have on for a given day of the week!
You can cut a man's tongue from his mouth, but that does not mean he’s a liar, it just shows that you fear the truth he might speak about you!
CamKing
Guru
Guru

Post by CamKing »

Reminds me of my favorite song.

My uncle has a country place
No one knows about
He says it used to be a farm
Before the "Motor Law"
And on Sundays I elude the eyes
And hop the turbine freight