General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

Justa1time
HotPass
HotPass

AFR Enforcer 195s and 4812 manifold input

Post by Justa1time »

Good Evening,

Many of you know I am the guy that has the CH350C's (I have quite a bit of money in these paper weights) that have the imperfection near the edge of the chamber. I received a small credit to help cover repair costs and the only person in Oregon I have found that will repair it wants quite a bit more than my credit. I was going to buy the AFR eliminator 195s; however, I have 2k into my EQs and the 17 week lead time along with an extra 2k on the eliminator heads persuaded me to make a different selection for this simple engine build.

I decided to order a set of AFR Enforcer 195's and matching manifold for my zero deck 350 Factory roller (6k rpm w/Jones cam) flat top engine to try out. I will report back on this thread with photographs and any information I discover as I look the heads over and mock them up.

I ask what others success or failure stores with these cylinder heads are. Any information is greatly appreciated as there are NOT many posts about these specific cylinder heads on speedtalk. I appreciate your time and knowledge and so will future interested persons!

Thank you,

Bryan from Oregon
HQM383
HotPass
HotPass

Re: AFR Enforcer 195s and 4812 manifold input

Post by HQM383 »

I’m a Street/Strip guy..... like to think outside the quadrilateral parallelogram.
EDC
Expert
Expert

Re: AFR Enforcer 195s and 4812 manifold input

Post by EDC »

I did up a few sets for customers, along with a custom camshaft, intake manifold and the usual peripherals. Always replaced the standard AFR valve spring package to match the camshaft. So far, they are a very good value for the money.

"Quality" is like buying oats. You can pay a fair price for it and get some good quality oats,
or you can get it a hell of a lot cheaper, when it's already been through the horse.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Ed Curtis - www.FlowTechInduction.com