Shocks, Springs, Brakes, Frame, Body Work, etc
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 am
Any preferences, opinions or tests on chassis lube for ball joints, control arm bushings, ect. Haven't bought any for 20 years. Getting a '68 Chevelle roadworthy and have no clue what is best now days.
- Posts: 3215
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am
- Posts: 9841
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm
Try Walmart for, "moly", containing grease", in individual greasegun tubes.
Usually it is, "black", as "Coaly's ass"!!
Got a tube or two in my garage now..
- Posts: 1814
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 pm
- Location: Tropical Wisconsin
Lucas Hi-Tack is pricey but darn near impossible to wash off with water.
I use a good a good synthetic moly in my grease gun...
Honored to be a member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame Class of 2019