Naaa theres nothing caused by haarp

Post by Engguy »

machine shop tom
Guru
Guru

Re: Naaa theres nothing caused by haarp

Post by machine shop tom »

Your title is correct.

If you believe the crap in the video, I have a box of Cheerios that are magical and can make you fly.

tom
Pray for a secular future.

We used to speak to tell things , now they tell things to speak.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Like I have posted MANY times in the recent past!!

I trust our Gov. about as far as I can spit.

Oh, and btw, somewhere there is a site that shows hurricane paths since like 1900 or so (?).

And if you look close, the one that hit NO and the gulf coast that destroyed dammed near everything not all that long ago made a RIGHT-HAND TURN and headed for the coast.

I really doubt if storms cam make right-hand turns like shown by the storms path on the site.

pdq67
ijames
Expert
Expert

Post by ijames »

Go to https://coast.noaa.gov/hurricanes/ and search for Hurricane Elena in 1985. It started on a northerly track headed for south Louisiana then made a right turn towards Florida, paralleling the Gulf coast until it got close to land north of Tampa, then did a loop (not just a turn, it went in a small circle) and then went back west, this time angling north west and pounding the Florida panhandle, south Alabama, and south Mississippi for a second time before making landfall near Gulfport, MS. Sure, hurricanes can't make a sharp turn [-X .
Carl Ijames, chemist not engine builder
carl ddott ijames aatt verizon ddott net
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

When did our Gov. build HAARP I up in Alaska?

WAs it before or after 1985?

I think that I remember several years ago that the Alaska HAARP Array had been in operation at least 40 years, but please check me here.

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Funny here that you bring up HAARP and end up getting laughed at and the thread dies!!

Mention, "Area 51", "The Montauk Project", as well as, "The Philadelphia Experiment", and you get the same response.

Something MUSTA happened or people wouldn't a dreamed this crap up, imho....

pdq67
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

When I lived in Livermore, our home backed up to high power transmission lines. When it was very quiet in the house I could feel very low frequency waves (probably comparable to ELF). I am guessing that the lines were the source. I traveled quite a bit and noticed the same "feeling" at a location up in Idaho. Both areas had National Labs. Never noticed it since.
https://www.semasan.com/breaking-news-archives?utm_campaign=DrivingForce_DF272&utm_content=SeeAllLeg
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

pdq67 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:55 am Funny here that you bring up HAARP and end up getting laughed at and the thread dies!!

Mention, "Area 51", "The Montauk Project", as well as, "The Philadelphia Experiment", and you get the same response.

Something MUSTA happened or people wouldn't a dreamed this crap up, imho....

pdq67
Remember the Gov.'s Syphilis experiment on black males, where LSD came from, as well as the radiation that hit the farmers/ranchers that was denied out in I think Montana??

pdq67
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

pdq67 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:18 pm ...
Remember the Gov.'s Syphilis experiment on black males, where LSD came from, as well as the radiation that hit the farmers/ranchers that was denied out in I think Montana??

pdq67
When the requirement came in that USF students be certified for research on human subjects, the Syphilis experiments were mentioned during the training. They did not mention Mk-Ultra and LSD at that time (it might be now).

Radiation: https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html
https://www.semasan.com/breaking-news-archives?utm_campaign=DrivingForce_DF272&utm_content=SeeAllLeg
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

From the radiation link above!

"Critics complained that the report, ordered by Congress in 1982, has taken too long and leaves too much unanswered. The full report, which is more than 100,000 pages, is due out in October. "It is a remarkable demonstration of either ineptitude or extraordinarily contrived efforts to withhold information," said Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle (D-S.D.).

The NCI denies withholding information."

I figure that Tom is right!

pdq67