>>>>SHRINKER HAS PASSED<<<<

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

greenhj

Re: >>>>SHRINKER HAS PASSED<<<<

Post by greenhj »

RIP Bruce, you were a good guy and i always enjoyed reading your stuff, the carburetted world is poorer today. :(

condolences to friends and family.
Tuner
Guru
Guru

Post by Tuner »

jmarkaudio
Vendor

Post by jmarkaudio »

It is a sad day today to learn that Bruce has passed. I have had the privilege to have read info he had shared on many forums, and fortunate further to have conversed with him by e-mail the last few years. Some of our discussions gave me help toward winning the first Carb Shootout at BLP in 2011, and I am sure he had great pleasure in knowing he was part of that win. Had I been able to meet him in person I would have had a hard time returning to normal life, wanting to absorb as much as knowledge from him as I could. His knowledge of carburetor design and overall engine combustion placed him among the best, and one of the few willing to share the information freely. Words can’t express how much he will be missed.
Mark Whitener
www.racingfuelsystems.com
____

Good work isn't cheap and cheap work can't be good.
dieselgeek
Guru
Guru

Post by dieselgeek »

I didn't know he was fighting cancer.

I really enjoyed reading his posts, he is obviously very, very sharp at a great many subjects. My condolences to his family and friends, but I like to think there's something out there when we die and I hope he's out there with other great hotrodders doing what he loves until the end of time. You could really tell he had passion for his vocation.
Calibration Engineer
www.DIYAutotune.com
Mattax

Post by Mattax »

ken, I appreciate your letting us all know this bit of sad news.

In a way of course he will live in on -
In the snips large and small many us of clipped of his posts here, at MSV and Innovate forums.
In the way he taught (or certainly tried) to get us to think from a combustion point of view.

- Matt