Guru

Re: 5G is the “Stupidest Idea in the History of the World”

Post by Brian P »

Dave Koehler
Vendor

Post by Dave Koehler »

I read the android authority piece.
Where they talk about cell phones causing a low sperm count due to the heat given off by the cell phone.
2 things I wonder about.
Does this not sound bass akwards or did I just read it wrong?
and
Just where are guys keeping these hot cell phones?
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Enderle Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Yes, but...

Save those questions for graduate school. We don't have the time to explore them as we need to get through this chapter today.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK21578/

[My emphasis]
In order to increase the frequency of mutation in experimental organisms, researchers often treat them with high doses of chemical mutagens or expose them to ionizing radiation.

Here is a hint:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
Zmechanic
Pro
Pro

Post by Zmechanic »

5G, even mmwave, operate at lower frequencies than visible light. Only the highest frequencies of UV are considered ionizing, so 5g is not ionizing.

Everyone is exposed to significant amounts of radiation (electromagnetic waves) every time you step into the sunlight. Far more than you'll ever experience from a radio transmitter.

The suns intensity is about 1kw/sq meter. There's no transmitter around even close. And it's ONLY the UV portion that can cause ionization.

Edit: I guess while I'm talking about it, higher frequencies once you get in the 10Ghz+ range, dont penetrate for squat. Just like light doesn't. Won't even go through your skin. Thats actually 5g's biggest issue. It won't propagate like lower frequencies so the transmitters and receivers are significantly more complex
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Slight aside. I do not recall if I mentioned it before but after I received the live Shingles vaccine in 2016, Samantha, an adult, contracted Chicken Pox from me, another adult. This was clinically diagnosed, photographs taken and the local health department notified the CDC. I also provided them with the documentation as to where and when the vaccine was administered, batch number and so forth.

The CDC still maintains that this event has never occurred in their data. I have given up pursuing it as a matter of empirical science because it is very clear it does not fit their narrative and I have better things to do. It is extremely easy to corrupt science by willful ignorance. It is so much more convincing to say that an event has NEVER occurred rather than it has actually occurred in a small percentage of the population.

Anyways... back to electromagnetic radiation.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf ... .tb01377.x

Oh, damn. Now we are down into thermal range and, holy shit, look what that overlaps with.

Go to your safe space and keep repeating that logic and critical reasoning are just crap.

Thank goodness that many graduate papers only go back ten years in their references. If you don't know about it, it doesn't exist.

Time for an accidentally-on-purpose issue to happen with offsite literature storage.

Carry on.
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

http://www.speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15#p730832

This was just over a year ago and I was reporting on something that had occurred the previous August. The problem that occurs when people get classified as loons for noticing phenomena and associating them or attempting to find patterns in seeming chaos is that then whole swaths of real established science are ignored. The human mind/brain continually attempts to parse data into patterns. The class of people classifying another class of people are performing the self-same cognitive function but they apparently do not recognize it or maybe accept it as pragmatic expediency.

In the case of this particular patient, my strong guess is that this human behavior almost cost him his life.

That thread was full of topic drift. That is just how I think -- shockingly, I am a human being.

Aside: I spoke to one of my old customers here in Florida earlier this year. He still has a copper wire landline (what is that?). While we were talking, some joker in his neighborhood had a CB radio with a linear amplifier and his broadcast was being blasted into my ear. The customer said that it had been going on for some time but he had resisted the urge to call the FCC and instead had been trying to appeal to this person's common sense.
gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket »

The most dangerous thing with 5G is the Chinese and Huawei running it.

Trump did the right thing by stopping that idea.

Three years ago Huawei was the number one choice for the USA and Canada for a 5G run network

Canada is sill on the fence about it....

China promised , pinky swear !! They wouldn't do any sneaky monitoring or stuff like that?!!

Good lord, how f'n dumb can we be...to give a communist dictatorship control of out network?? And pay them for that privilege
Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru

Post by Walter R. Malik »

gmrocket wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:11 am The most dangerous thing with 5G is the Chinese and Huawei running it.

Three years ago Huawei was the number one choice for the USA and Canada for a 5G run network

China promised , pinky swear !! They wouldn't do any sneaky monitoring or stuff like that?!!

Good lord, how f'n dumb can we be...to give a communist dictatorship control of out network?? And pay them for that privilege
My thoughts ... exactly.
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

nitro2
Vendor

Post by nitro2 »

Walter R. Malik wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:05 am
gmrocket wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:11 am The most dangerous thing with 5G is the Chinese and Huawei running it.

My thoughts ... exactly.

X2
High Speed Combustion Pressure Tuning Equipment
TFX Engine Technology Inc.
tfx.engine@yahoo.com
www.tfxengine.com
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

I sure am glad I decided a long time ago to never own a smart phone. Maybe that's why I'm such a horny old dude at my age. \:D/

HB
gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket »

exhaustgases wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:35 pm
exhaustgases wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 5:43 pm And where are all the politicians that "believe" in science when it comes to this? That is the big question.
It says re I don't think I started this thread ???
I'd like to know what happened to the person that started it and why it looks like I did?
Was it Ken????????????
Probably because you were the first response to ken.

When all his stuff was removed, you are now numero uno.

No conspiracy