Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Joke

Post by 1989TransAm »

"Nancy Pelosi was in her office, working hard to try and impeach President Trump. While sitting there, one of Nancy’s assistants suddenly burst into
Nancy’s office, breathless. The assistant told Nancy that she had a fantastic dream last
night. It involved a huge parade in Washington D.C., celebrating Pelosi. Nancy gasped! The assistant went on to say that millions of people lined the parade route, cheering wildly when Nancy passed by. Tears began to well up in Nancy’s eyes. The assistant
went on to say that bands were playing; children threw confetti into the air. There were balloons and decorations everywhere. It was the biggest, grandest celebration that Washington had ever seen! By now, tears were streaming down Nancy’s face, as she
reached for multiple tissues.

It took a good five minutes for Nancy to compose herself. When she finally pulled herself together, Nancy was still clearly moved and said, “That’s fantastic!!!! By the way, how did I look in your dream? Was my hair and makeup okay?”

The assistant looked Nancy in the eye and said, “I couldn’t tell, the casket was closed.”