Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

enigma57
Guru
Guru

Re: Sad

Post by enigma57 »

:D Yes, very messy, Kevin. Almost as bad as when the dye packs explode on the way home from the bank. I just hate it when that happens!

Best regards,

Harry
cv67
Guru
Guru

Post by cv67 »

GRTfast wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:24 am We were at the Daytona Supercross one year. The beer vendor comes by, and my cousin orders two beers, once for each of us. The total is $10 bucks. My cousin hands him a $20, and the guy stuffs it in his pouch and keeps walking. My cousin pipes up and asks about the change. The guy says "you gave me a 10", to which my cousin replies, "nah man, I gave you a twenty". The beer guy replies "well there's no way to know, and if you keep harassing me I will have you thrown out". I was beside myself.
Hope you threw him to the ground.
Recently moved to Hemet, convinced this whole town is on meth or whatever people are taking these days
Loving Del Taco everyone there is on it, they never ring stuff up, always ge extras..and change back. lol
The level of dont g.a.s. these days is off the chart, noone cares. Mgr does it they all do.
Noone can count change either..thanks Obama for the level of dumb thats walking around.
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Harry,

My 2nd Son is degreed, ( I want to say Financial Management/Real Estate?), but works as a waiter in high end Sports Bars and Restaurants and has since going to school and graduating.

I have to say that he loves it and does very well. He makes more money than I did and me being an ME in industry most of my career!!

Go figure.

I tell him that one of these days that he will be too old to do it so he really needs to get back into what he is educated to do and he knows all this!

Again, go figure!

pdq67