Moderator: Team

Keith Morganstein
Guru
Guru

Re: Corona

Post by Keith Morganstein »

enigma57 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:47 am
B20Paul wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:09 pm
I learned that Dr Judy Mikovits is a dangerous anti-vaxer & a menace to society. Is she a Scientologist or Christian Scientist too?
None of that is true to the best of my knowledge, Paul. She is a whistle blower who had her civil liberties unconstitutionally violated and was falsely imprisoned for a time when she exposed Faucci and Gates and others some years ago. Now if you trust the 'fact finding' and media outlets owned, funded or heavily influenced by George Soros or Bill Gates, you might think that of her. All depends upon whom you find credible. :wink:

Best regards,

Harry
If you found that plandemic video convincing, read this too.

https://vitals.lifehacker.com/if-you-fo ... 1843339002
Automotive Machining, cylinder head rebuilding, engine building. Can't seem to quit #-o
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

Keith I knew from credible sources that at least 90% of what she said is true before hearing her say what she did. So yes, I find her credible.

This is where I'd take a close look at those who are attempting to discredit her and their ties to those implicated in the development and deployment of this bioweapon.

:wink: Just sayin'......

Harry
Keith Morganstein
Guru
Guru

Post by Keith Morganstein »

enigma57 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:05 pm Keith I knew from credible sources that at least 90% of what she said is true before hearing her say what she did. So yes, I find her credible.

This is where I'd take a close look at those who are attempting to discredit her and their ties to those implicated in the development and deployment of this bioweapon.

:wink: Just sayin'......

Harry
I learned a long time ago that people that indulge and revel in conspiracy theories will do so no matter what is presented to them. The more info that is given to counter the conspiracy theory, the more they believe it.
Automotive Machining, cylinder head rebuilding, engine building. Can't seem to quit #-o
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

Keith, on balance it all depends upon which sources you find more credible. Don't be too quick to write things off as 'conspiracy theories' having no basis in fact.

There are people in this world with evil intent. And they do conspire with others of similar intent. That does not mean that what they do is any less credible than what the mainstream media would have us believe.

You need look no farther than what was attempted with respect to the false allegations against President Trump and those close to him these past 3 + years...... And the media were (and still are) complicit in it all. :wink:

Best regards,

Harry
learner1

Post by learner1 »

Wait...it's getting even better. Anyone seen the new quarters released this year? There's a picture of a bat on the back side.
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

learner1 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:57 pm Wait...it's getting even better. Anyone seen the new quarters released this year? There's a picture of a bat on the back side.
Really?!? Haven't seen one as yet. Asked my wife and she said its true. Some kind of fruit bat. That's just bats! :shock:

I think we'll call it the 'Barnabus Quarter' (wife and I are 'Dark Shadows' fans). Are they legal tender in Transylvania as well?!?

Best regards,

Harry
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Boot,

Just think about this for a minute!!

CV has a kill rate of didn't you earlier say 4 to 5 percent??

Will just living has a 100 percent kill rate!!

Maybe we need to get this figured out?? Maybe get right with GOD?? Ya think?

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Oh, and BTW, are we so thin skinned here that the site has to lock the political/religion/current events section??

Good grief!!

pdq67
BOOT
Guru
Guru

Post by BOOT »

pdq67 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:13 pm Boot,

Just think about this for a minute!!

CV has a kill rate of didn't you earlier say 4 to 5 percent??

Will just living has a 100 percent kill rate!!

Maybe we need to get this figured out?? Maybe get right with GOD?? Ya think?

pdq67
Think I said 3-4 out of 100 and I also later said it's not as bad as they said, idk I stopped posting bout this BS awhile back cause it's clearly not as bad as they made it out to be. I know how easy a virus spreads and the shut down would only slow it barely, well the virus is real but it's not nearly as bad and just a political weapon.
Channel About My diy Projects & Reviews https://www.youtube.com/c/BOOTdiy

I know as much as I can learn and try to keep an open mind to anything!

If I didn't overthink stuff I wouldn't be on speedtalk!
Belgian1979
Guru
Guru

Post by Belgian1979 »

If the Chinese didn't start the epidemic on purpose, they sure had a hand in the spread of it. The fact that most of the deadly epidemics this world has know through the ages (among which most notably the black plague in the middle ages) came from there, suggest that they are more responsible than they admit.
That they now send medical help and products over the world to help will not change that.

It's time that some nations start to form a block again like they did in the cold war era. Unfortunately a lot of politicians tend to look away these days.
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

Quite right!

HB

P.S. >>> President Trump gave the boot to the WHO here today. That's a good start. Now if he will only get the UN out of the US and the US out of the UN as I have advocated for the past 35 years...... The world will be a much better place.
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

My daughter (20) lives with us while she's going to college. She started exhibiting mild symptoms today. We are all going to get tested tomorrow.
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. -Hitchens
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

I hope you all stay well.
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

GRTfast wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:23 pm My daughter (20) lives with us while she's going to college. She started exhibiting mild symptoms today. We are all going to get tested tomorrow.
Wish you and your family all the best and we hope that you will all remain healthy there.

Best regards,

Harry and Family