Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Re: corona cure?

Post by pdq67 »

This thread makes me think abut the old flick, "Dr. Strangelove, or how I learned to love the bomb"!!

I can just see Chill Wills riding one down waving his cowboy hat yelling, "Ye - Haw"!!

Peter Sellers was GREAT in it!!

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Back again and BTTT.

How are THEY coming along with a vaccine?

And if this was purposely let loose on us by whoever, we need to hunt them down and inject them with Syphilis. Or the, "Black Plague". Stop this crap in it's tracks sort a deal by me.

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Well..

No comments??

Just saying.

Now I don't mind the possibility of catching a, "MODERN", cold, but I do mind it when whole cities get locked down!!

Only because the TAXPAYER is going to pay for the loss of revenue as I see it!! And we are what?? 22 + Trillion in debt now??

Or is it 26 T???

Somewhere on the Web, there is a picture of skids stacked with $100 bills that dammed near cover a football field! That's a TRILLION $DOLLARS!!

pdq67
CamKing
Guru
Guru

Post by CamKing »

B20Paul wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:33 pm Why did the USA leave borders open & let COVID-19 in from ITALY?
If you don't know the facts, it's best not to post.
US banned travel from China, before Italy, and many other countries did.
US put out a travel advisory for Italy in February , and banned travel from Italy, beginning of March(Before Australia did).
Mike Jones
Jones Cam Designs

Denver, NC
jonescams@bellsouth.net
http://www.jonescams.com
Jones Cam Designs' HotPass Vendors Forum: viewforum.php?f=44
(704)489-2449
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

I heard from my dear friend who lives in Australia Saturday evening (US time). We have remained friends since 1963. I very nearly migrated 'down under' to marry her in the early 1970s but that's another story for another time.

Australians have had quite a time of it with the wildfires, followed closely by the Chinese plague (Wuhan coronavirus) there in recent months. Seems the situation was made worse due to the governor (premier) of her state refusing offers of assistance from the military and instead, hiring private contractors to maintain security who then botched the job, leading to a huge spike in cases of the virus and a mandatory lockdown in her area (Melbourne).

10 July, 2020......

"Well we are in lock down again for 6 weeks the other day we had 191 new cases of the virus. All states have closed their borders to Victorians, we are known as Sictoria now. The Victorian government allowed private security to look after returned travellers who did not know what they were doing. The security allowed travellers to go shopping and in some cases slept with the returned travellers, so they caught the virus and passed it onto their families or whoever they lived with. All other states used the armed forces to guard those in quarantine, but our premier refused the offer he has a lot to answer for. We are not allowed out of the Melbourne area Greg does not know if he can check on his bees as you are not allowed to go to your holiday home but he wants to go to work, so he might get out.

I believe we have 10 cases in the area where we live. I don't know anyone who has the virus.

Wednesday night before we went into lockdown Greg and I went up to Bendigo and had dinner with Alexander and his 2 boys, the girl did not go. We had not seen the boys for awhile so it was good to catch up with them. Bendigo is a town about a half hour drive further north than Maldon and a lot bigger in size."

18 July, 2020......

"We are still in stage 3 lockdown there was talk of going to stage 4 the other day as we had over 400 cases but yesterday we were down to just over 200 about half. Greg was able to get up to Maldon this weekend to check his bees but he was pulled over (the roads out of Melbourne are blocked Greg had a good reason to leave the city).

These cases are in the Melbourne area country areas do not have that many cases. Bendigo where we had dinner the other Wednesday has 4 cases hope the kids stay safe my grandchildren live there. Hard to believe Jordan the eldest is 20 today.

It is hard not being able to catch up with friends face to face and have a coffee or a meal. I have been on the phone alot the only way to stay in touch as we are not supposed to go out of our area. You can be fined $1650."

Saturday evening, she shared this......

"Well things are getting worse here we are going into harsh stage 4 restrictions, the daily number of virus cases has been very high. We are to stay in our suburbs, home schooling for all students, supermarkets, chemists and servos can stay open, increased police patrols, it makes us sound like a police state. All residents in nursing homes have been moved to hospital as the number of cases with the staff and residents has been very high and a lot of deaths with the residents. Only the nursing homes in Melbourne have really been infected. The poor residents in the homes were found dehydrated, malnourished and comatose, we were told they would have died if left, which they would have, their families have not been able to visit and when they rang they were told the family member was fine. I hope Cheryl's mum will be ok, it is a very worrying time.

To let you know how stupid some are, 3 females travelled to Melb. from Queensland (that state has not had any new cases) to shoplift designer handbags and hosted a party in Melb. CBD, they flew back to Queensland via Sydney did not say they had been to Melb. Now they have infected a lot of Queenslanders one of them worked in a nursing home that nursing home is in lockdown, another a cleaner at a school."

I share this to remind us all that regardless of where we live here in America..... Others have it worse and we all need to count our blessings and be grateful for what we have. Next time you go out and are peeved that you must (or should) wear a mask...... Be grateful that you have the freedom to go out and aren't in hard lockdown with your movement severely restricted as others elsewhere are.

Best regards to all,

Harry
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Harry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"All said and done!

Did the, "Chi-Com's", release this virus on us?

If so, something should be done about it.

But what, I don't know??

Better go buy a couple more SKS's or AK-47's and several spam cans of ammo for them. Be prepared is all."

Comments please.....

pdq67
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

Its clearly a manmade bio weapon, Paul. What I cannot tell you for sure is whether it was intentionally released or whether it was released due to lax protocols and incompetence and then allowed to spread because the ChiComs thought it would run its course without their having to 'lose face' and ask for our assistance.

Best regards,

Harry
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

School me here, please!

I am under the idea that virus's can't be medicated? If we catch one, we can be, "placated", but not cured! We have to let the virus run its course by keeping a, so-called, healthy life-style.

They are not like a scraped elbow, a scratch, or a broken bone!!

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru
Re: If you don't know the facts, it's best not to post.

Post by pdq67 »

B20Paul wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:39 pm
CamKing wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:17 pm If you don't know the facts, it's best not to post.
US put out a travel advisory for Italy in February , and banned travel from Italy, beginning of (Before Australia did).
Since you mentioned my country: In what way is the Australian response remotely anthing like the USA's?

Did you force people coming back to the USA in to 2 weeks of Quarntine & Test them like Australia did??

The stats of my state of Queensland as of Midday 20th August 2020: Total Lives Lost: 6

Our Top Trading Partner: CHINA

USA Population: 329,000,000 approx.
QLD Population: 5,000,000 approx.

329mil/5mil = 65.8 times more people, approximately.
65.8 X 6 deaths = 395 US DEATHS, approximately, if the USA responded to COVID-19 like QLD.

Australia's worst state, Victoria as of 21st August 2020: Total Deaths: 385

USA Population: 329,000,000 approx.
VIC Population: 6,600,000 approx.

329mil/6.6mil = USA is 49.8 more people than Victoria, approx.
49.8 X 385 = 19,173 US DEATHS, if the USA STUFFED UP it's COVID-19 response to the extent Victoria has.
CamKing wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:17 pm If you don't know the facts, it's best not to post.
Got any useful facts Mike?

It's still early days, this won't go away until an effective vaccine is developed AND alot more than 66% of Americans actually get vacinated.

What are the odds that my post is deleted & I am banned?
Isn't Aussie selling their VAST coal deposits to the, "Chi-Coms"?

If you want to HELP stop them, then stop selling them your fu*king coal!!

BUT money talks AND BS walks, doesn't it?

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All very good points!

Thanks for the post back.

pdq67
CamKing
Guru
Guru

Re: If you don't know the facts, it's best not to post.

Post by CamKing »

B20Paul wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:39 pm
US put out a travel advisory for Italy in February , and banned travel from Italy, beginning of (Before Australia did).
Since you mentioned my country: In what way is the Australian response remotely anthing like the USA's?

Did you force people coming back to the USA in to 2 weeks of Quarntine & Test them like Australia did??
It's against our constitution to lock people up for 2 weeks, unless we know they are sick. What the US did, was force all Americans coming back to the US, to come back threw a limited number of specific airports, where everyone was tested/checked for symptoms(fever, cough, etc), and quarantined if they showed symptoms. There was no quick test available in February.

I was not saying Australia did anything wrong. I was pointing out the facts. Facts you didn't know.
The US banned travel from China, earlier then most other countries. Our president was actually viciously attacked for closing our borders, by his opposition. Biden actually called him a xenophobe for banning travel from China.
In February, the Trump administration put out a travel advisory for Italy, and banned travel from Italy at the beginning of March. As soon as this happened, Trump's opposition jumped on every news channel and claimed this was all a political fear campaign by Trump's administration.

These are facts, that show how ignorant your first post was.

If you don't like these facts, that's your issue.
If you don't like the US's response, that's your issue.
If you think our Constitution is stupid, that's your issue.

Now take a breath, and settle down.
Mike Jones
Jones Cam Designs

Denver, NC
jonescams@bellsouth.net
http://www.jonescams.com
Jones Cam Designs' HotPass Vendors Forum: viewforum.php?f=44
(704)489-2449
Chris_Hamilton
Pro
Pro

Post by Chris_Hamilton »

Excellent post CamKing. =D>

I for one do not understand the fear gripping people about this. If this were bubonic plague or a mass outbreak of ebola, I would be scared. Maybe I'm stupid, ignorant, dumb, ill informed etc, but ultimately how serious is a virus where 80% of the people who have contracted it are asymptomatic? I have also heard from others and read where there have been many false positive tests and those false positive results are still added to the coronavirus count (for lack of a better term atm) There is a lot of hyperbole and fear mongering in how the virus is reported on the News.
How much does the fact that the western world has been so sanitized of disease for the most part, and true hardships in life have been eradicated, that anything that upsets that, causes this type of fear in people who have never had to face any sort of hardship?
Yes a very very small amount of people who are healthy and have no obvious conditions have contracted it and died, but that number is miniscule. The swine flu pandemic in 2009 killed far more healthy people especially children. CDC estimated that upwards of 60,000 people died from it, many of them children, but we did not alter one thing in day to day life here in the US. Unless you stayed up on the news and current events you would have heard nothing about it.
Without getting Political I can't help but feel were ulterior motives at the beginning of this, drumming up fear, all to effect a certain outcome. I also believe that in 5 years or so when everything has settled down, it will be very quietly reported that the actual number of deaths (at least here in the US) from Coronavirus was far less than originally reported.
High quality metal, body and paint work
http://www.spiuserforum.com/index.php?t ... inia.9030/
Truckedup
Guru
Guru

Post by Truckedup »

I go to the hospital every two to four weeks to have treatment for a serious disease. I talk to RN's and NP's about all sorts of stuff while being prepped. This has been going on for a year and I consider them friends...So I ask them about the Covid virus..They all say the same thing, they have never seen such a serious virus, the range of awful it has on people . Some of the nurses have 30 years experience....Not talking numbers here, talking the condition of patients being treated in the hospital. And those who claim the patients die from something else....That's how many diseases work, you suffer from health issues caused by the disease, just like cancer and aids...
Personally, I trust the opinions of the nurses who are on the battle front more than the talking heads, conspiracy spinners and politically driven govt officials..
Motorcycle land speed racing... wearing animal hides and clinging to vibrating oily machines propelled by fire
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

B20Paul wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:11 pm
enigma57 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:50 am Its clearly a manmade bio weapon, Paul. What I cannot tell you for sure is whether it was intentionally released or whether it was released due to lax protocols and incompetence and then allowed to spread because the ChiComs thought it would run its course without their having to 'lose face' and ask for our assistance.

Best regards,

Harry
Anthrax is a bioweapon because it is a bacteria that has fairly stable DNA. Corona virus has RNA & mutates everytime it reproduces which makes it easy to trace back to it' origin. 90% of cases in Australia's worst hit state Victoria came from a family of four trased eaxily using Geneomic Testing.

Questions for you:
1.Were Avian Flu, Swine Flu, Ebola, Covid 1 MERS & Hendra Virus Chinese Plots too?
2.What is the point of China creating Virus the kills there money flow into China?
3.Where did Spanish Flu originate? Is it another Chinese Plot?
4.The first cases of Spanish Flu cases were detected Where?
5.Do you think China cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Cheers,
Paul.
:D Calm down, Paul. I am not here to argue with you nor am I here to change anyone's opinions. From time to time, I will share information. All are free to take it as they will...... Or not.

I agree with your initial statement. Questions #1, #3 and #4 are non sequitur by design and I will not elevate them beyond that with tortuous answers that I trust you are already privy to. Answers to the remainder, you should know as well as do I.

Best regards,

Harry
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

B20Paul, it occurred to me after posting to you above that I should address you as B20 Paul, as pdq's name is Paul as well and you might take my responses to pdq as a comment addressed to yourself and perhaps that is how this misunderstanding began in the first place. My apologies for any confusion in that regard that I may have caused on the forum here.
B20Paul wrote:Can I ask a question or two for You and Harry: What is the point of China releasing a virus that is uncontrollable? They want our money. How can they sell us cheap stuff if we are all sick, broke or dead?
B20Paul, regarding my response to pdq which you asked about......
enigma57 wrote:Its clearly a manmade bio weapon, Paul. What I cannot tell you for sure is whether it was intentionally released or whether it was released due to lax protocols and incompetence and then allowed to spread because the ChiComs thought it would run its course without their having to 'lose face' and ask for our assistance.
That is the best answer I can give you at present based upon the facts as I know them to be. Anything more would be mere conjecture on my part.

If on the other hand, you believe the release was in fact intentional rather than the result of a screw up on the part of the ChiComs and wish to speculate...... You can easily come up with your own conspiracy theory......

If you wish to go down that rabbit hole (I won't)...... Ask yourself the same questions you would regarding any crime...... Who has the most to gain (from their viewpoint, not our own)? Who has the means? The motive? And the opportunity? If you have the facts at hand and wish to speculate...... The name of a prominent individual of great wealth who has spoken publicly of his desire to 'depopulate' our planet comes to mind. (No, it is not Soros.)

So who is this mysterious person? I'll give you some clues......

This person is a globalist who wants to control the masses by forcing global wide vaccinations, chip implantation and use viruses to 'depopulate' the planet. He is one of the primary funders of Pirbright Institute. Pirbright owns the patent on coronavirus. Which begs the question...... How can anyone patent a naturally occurring transmutation? Answer...... They cannot. SARS, MERS and other related viruses can be (and are) patented because they are manmade bio agents. Such transmutations do not occur in nature. They occur when scientists manipulate DNA within existing bio agents. The Wuhan Coronavirus was created by adding 4 such DNA manipulations to the existing SARS bio agent.

Next, let's look at certain related events based upon a timeline of events with regard to release of the coronavirus (please refer to link below)......

In October of 2019, this person hosted "Event 201", described as a “high-level pandemic exercise". Soon after, according to his friends at World Health Organization and within the communist Chinese government......

"31 Dec 2019...... Wuhan Municipal Health Commission, China, reported a cluster of cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province. A novel coronavirus was eventually identified."

https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/27 ... --covid-19

Background information...... The way this whole coronavirus situation is taking shape would seem to be exactly what this man once proposed as a “solution” to the alleged problem of “overpopulation.” At one of his TED Talks, he stated publicly that vaccines are one of the keys to reducing global population levels (think eugenics here), and what better way to do that than to unleash patented coronavirus on the masses in order to later introduce a patented vaccine for it? And 'chip' the general populace in the process.

Are you beginning to see the unholy alliance between this man, CDC, WHO, Fauci and others in such matters? Use that as a template overlaid onto UN Agenda 21 and subsequent updates and more will fall into place. Much more.

However, you will no doubt rightly conclude that all these curious coincidences are circumstantial at best and prove nothing. And you would be correct. Which is why I noted above......
enigma57 wrote:That is the best answer I can give you at present based upon the facts as I know them to be. Anything more would be mere conjecture on my part.
Regarding Mike's response as to action taken by the President and the timeline involved...... You can take that to the bank. I realize that the highly partisan media here parrot the opposition party's talking points (false narrative) on this and what they say is repeated by media in the UK and Australia. And as a result, you only hear the false narrative of the President's opposition repeated in your media there. But nonetheless, what Mike (CamKing) stated is the truth of the matter.

Best regards and my apologies for any misunderstandings,

Harry