pdq67
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass
Re: Rutledge, MO Flea Market Calender

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Rutledge Flea Market
June 19 at 9:12 PM ·
👏👏A big THANK YOU to all of our valued vendors and shoppers that made last weekend a great success! Make plans to attend our next event JULY 10+11!
https://www.facebook.com/rutledgefleamarket/
https://www.semasan.com/breaking-news-archives?utm_campaign=DrivingForce_DF272&utm_content=SeeAllLeg
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Doc and I are leaving early tomorrow morning and going up to the big Flea Market!!

All I'm going to say that if you are within say 150 miles or so of it than go to it!!

Sob IS A REAL hoot BY ME!!

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Doc and I left my house in southeast Columbia, MO at 5:00 AM and was back by like 3:30 or so PM.

I was disappointed because to me there wasn't much up there. Now Doc, not being to any way past markets thought it was fine.

I remember when I and whoever was with me walked 1/2 of it in the morning and then ate something at one on the cook shacks, then the other 1/2 in the afternoon, the Flea Market was that big.

It shrunk after ATF raided the guns and ammo section back years ago and to me has never been as big.

BUT I enjoyed my long ride up and back with Doc and me talking sh*t like in days past on other road trips.

Weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Sure it was HOT out in the sun, but clouds would roll by and with the light breeze, GREAT!!

IMHO, the big Rutledge Flea market is kind a like, "Alice's Restaurant!

We all remember this, right?? "You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant"!! Except women and beer, but I figure with enough MONEY you can get them too!!

He, He!!

pdq67