No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass
A deceased friend's tribute to his deceased Wife

Post by Kevin Johnson »

http://jslpb.pjwb.net/homee.htm

Each line of the sentence contains a separate hyperlink.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass
Re: A deceased friend's tribute to his deceased Wife

Post by Kevin Johnson »

sys admin wrote:[He] had to stay for a while (about a couple of years), to arrange her earthly affairs, and primarily, to dispose of all the belongings and put the money thus obtained (several hundred thousand dollars) into the project of the revival of Geneva’s rosary (one of her most beloved places on the Earth), which was ruined soon after her death and is to reopen in 2021.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
Chris_Hamilton
Pro
Pro

Post by Chris_Hamilton »

How do you find stuff like this??? Maybe I'm stupid but this is just strange. :|
High quality metal, body and paint work
http://www.spiuserforum.com/index.php?t ... inia.9030/
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Chris_Hamilton wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:47 pm How do you find stuff like this??? Maybe I'm stupid but this is just strange. :|
The author was a Senior Soviet atomic scientist that I met in person while attending a conference in Moscow on information warfare. He was then employed by the ISTC in their program of disabling weapons. I knew him prior to this from his publishing his thoughts on philosophy, poetry, music, mathematics, etc. He was a genuine genius by any measure.

Meeting him and his Wife helped dissuade me from pursuing a career in that field.