Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

gruntguru
Guru
Guru
Covid death toll

Post by gruntguru »

With the world death toll now "in the millions" and USA over 200,000 there is debate over the accuracy of reporting. CDC says that total deaths in the USA this year is 300,000 above expectation. https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/c ... 8-90270322

I thought Covid deaths in the USA were over-reported? Perhaps the extra 100,000 are all suicides as a result of lockdowns and other restrictions?
learner1
Re: Covid death toll

Post by learner1 »

Probably due to a lot of non-covid people not being able to get the health care they needed due to shut downs
lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o »

numbers will never be know. remember when this broke, chinese had bodies lying in the street, but their claimed numbers are, and were way lower than ours. our numbers are for a fact inflated, anybody who has died has pretty much been listed as related to covid. its all malarkey. #-o
Dave Koehler
Vendor

Post by Dave Koehler »

Back in September the CDC said that 94% of the wuhan deaths recorded were from other causes with wuhan present.
Sooo, 6% otherwise healthy people were actually killed by the wuhan.
It did not say the age of that 6% but that can likely be dug up. I suspect nursing homes play a large role in that number.
This report confirms what a lot of people opined that it's not all the "we are gonna die" as the left MSM would like you to think.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Enderle Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."
Racing68
Pro
Pro

Post by Racing68 »

My county has had 25 deaths due to covid and 1811 cases with a population of 37800 people. 17 of the deaths were before May 1st, all coming from one nursing home 1 employee 16 residents. Of the remaining deaths i know for a fact 2 were misreported. One was a friend of mine who had a heart attack but tested positive and had no symptoms, the other was a grandparent of a friend who died of an intestinal aneurism also with no symptoms. Small sample but minimum 12 percent false death report in my county. Who knows how many false cases are reported, if one member of a household tests positive they count everyone living there as a positive.
BOOT
Guru
Guru

Post by BOOT »

3-4 out of every 100 people didn't die and aren't gonna, they lied n are inflating the numbers some.

The virus is real and yes it's worse than the flu but it's no world end ending pandemic.

China could have made it seem worse to cause this because our election will majorly impact the world!
Channel About My diy Projects & Reviews https://www.youtube.com/c/BOOTdiy

I know as much as I can learn and try to keep an open mind to anything!

If I didn't overthink stuff I wouldn't be on speedtalk!