Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

prairiehotrodder
Guru
Guru

murder in my backyard

Post by prairiehotrodder »

Anyone read all the news about the big manhunt in Canada ? The Indian reserve where most of it happened is around 6 miles from me. The one white fellow that got killed for his car was an usher at a little church I attend. I tell you friends, Canada desperately needs God. The reserve system is a disaster and we are no closer to mutual goodwill with the Indian people now, than we were 150 years ago. The Indian people live like animals on these reserves and nothing the government does helps. Forgiveness must come BEFORE reconciliation. God help us.
Brian
The Word of God is quick and powerfull
www.therocketshop.blogspot.com
GARY C
HotPass
HotPass
Re: murder in my backyard

Post by GARY C »

prairiehotrodder wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:59 pm Anyone read all the news about the big manhunt in Canada ? The Indian reserve where most of it happened is around 6 miles from me. The one white fellow that got killed for his car was an usher at a little church I attend. I tell you friends, Canada desperately needs God. The reserve system is a disaster and we are no closer to mutual goodwill with the Indian people now, than we were 150 years ago. The Indian people live like animals on these reserves and nothing the government does helps. Forgiveness must come BEFORE reconciliation. God help us.
Brian
3 people I thought I knew... Just like King David man kind will do almost anything to hide their sin.
https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/victim ... underwood/
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!