Race Engine Challenge 2019

Tech questions that don't fit above forums

Moderator: Team

Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru

Re: Race Engine Challenge 2019

Post by Walter R. Malik »

There are some newer systems out there which use both "open loop" port EFI and a carburetor at the same time.
I would like to try one of those systems but, haven't yet.

I haven't seen anybody else's feedback on those systems either.
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.
gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket »

Sumtingwong wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:25 pm
David Vizard wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:29 pm I may not win the competition but I am sure I will win over the confidence of a few open minded engine builders who will see the benefits of a motor build using all easy to get 'off the shelf' parts and get the near perfect combo and have the build done with the least shop time involved.
Yeah ryte it is obvious you will be the winner it is nice you are modest for the other competitors though; so that they can feel like they may have a chance[[[my money is on VD Iwill be following closely a long; GO REC GO DV!!
TTT 🤓
midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Post by midnightbluS10 »

gmrocket wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:42 pm
David Vizard wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:29 pm I may not win the competition but I am sure I will win over the confidence of a few open minded engine builders who will see the benefits of a motor build using all easy to get 'off the shelf' parts and get the near perfect combo and have the build done with the least shop time involved.
Yeah ryte it is obvious you will be the winner it is nice you are modest for the other competitors though; so that they can feel like they may have a chance[[[my money is on VD Iwill be following closely a long; GO REC GO DV!!
TTT 🤓
Was there a reason you thought we needed to reread that drivel? It's pure nonsense. So why are you pushing it to the front? You're a grown ass man acting like a child, imo. Just like randy331.
JC -

bigjoe1 wrote:By the way, I had a long talk with Harold(Brookshire) last year at the PRI show. We met at the airport and he told me everything he knew about everything.It was a nice visit. JOE SHERMAN RACING
gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket »

midnightbluS10 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:05 am
gmrocket wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:42 pm

TTT 🤓
Was there a reason you thought we needed to reread that drivel? It's pure nonsense. So why are you pushing it to the front? You're a grown ass man acting like a child, imo. Just like randy331.
you think its drivel,why? i was wonder how much money he lost :lol: :lol: