RIP Jessi Combs

Tech questions that don't fit above forums

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Re: RIP Jessi Combs

Post by GRTfast »

I saw that. Terrible news. She died doing what she loved. She probably lived more in her 36 years than most people do in twice that time span. RIP
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. -Hitchens
GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Re: RIP Jessi Combs

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:05 pm Okay all the searches say she died in the crash. Now what was the cause of it? And how come no pictures of the vehicle? And why the secrecy?
It was probably a 500 mph ball of tumbling debris and fire. A lot can go wrong when you're "driving" a F-104 star fighter fuselage at near sonic speeds on a lake bed.

Her family probably requested to not have everything shown because it's really none of anyone's business. Not sure about you, but if one of my love ones died in a fiery crash, I wouldn't want video of it, or pictures of the wreckage plastered all over the internet, especially in the few days following the accident. No reason at all to be suspect of the "secrecy", everything isn't a conspiracy EG. The people close to her are privately grieving, as they should. Leave it alone.
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. -Hitchens