Lee Shepherd 292 turbo heads

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Dragsinger
Expert
Expert
Lee Shepherd 292 turbo heads

Post by Dragsinger »

For sale, a set of Lee Shepherd ported Chevy 340292 "Turbo" heads. They were bought new and set to R&M for porting. They are not radical, no welding, the bowls are worked, intake matched to Felpro 1206 gasket & valve job. I define what was done as an "Econo porting job"

They have TRW stainless valves, 2.050 x 1.60. The deck looks thick so they have not been angle milled.

The heads have a few months of street/strip running and have been in storage for many years.

The package includes springs for a mild flat tappet cam but I suggest new springs to match your combination.

This is a very nice, very cool, find and will run very strong for street or brackets. Plus the nostalgia of Lee Shepherd and R & M. I have the original invoice from R & M.

$700.00 plus the cost of shipping
IMG_2044.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Larry Woodfin - Team Woodfin Racing - Owner, Woodfin Automotive
54chevkiwi
Pro
Pro

Re: Lee Shepherd 292 turbo heads

Post by 54chevkiwi »

Hey larry im jnterested in the heads, can you please pm me a contact number for you..? I tried looking up woodfin automotive but it came up with a ton of woodfins around my area in chester VA, not you..
Thanks.
Dragsinger
Expert
Expert
Re: Lee Shepherd 292 turbo heads

Post by Dragsinger »

Sorry, the heads are no long avaliable.
Larry Woodfin - Team Woodfin Racing - Owner, Woodfin Automotive