ZZ4 Chevrolet Short Block Plus

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Flyboy1958

ZZ4 Chevrolet Short Block Plus

Post by Flyboy1958 »

DSCN4484.JPG
DSCN4504.JPG
Up for sale is my 350 ZZ4 GM Chevrolet short block that was in my 77 Vette. Removed cause I am replacing with big inch 406 SBC. Engine had 16,000 miles on it over last three years. No problems at all with the block. Already sold the AFR 180 heads seperately, but see other postings for clutch, Edelbrock RPM Quadrajet manifold, Comp XR270HR cam, and factory GM lifters, etc. This post includes:

- Brand new GM ZZ4 880 short block assembly when I bought it
- 4 Bolt Mains
- One Piece Rear main seal
- Factory Roller Lifter configuration, so easy and inexpensive to have roller lifters
- Forged Crank
- Hyper Pistons

Plus, includes following:

- Factory oil pan (fits C3 Corvette) with Felpro One Piece Blue Seal
- Factory oil pan reinforcements with stud mounts
- Melling Select Standard Pressure Oil Pump (can drop oil pan and take pics if you need to see it)
- GM Factory one piece flywheel
- GM Factory Roller Timing Set
- Milidon cast aluminum timing chain cover
- Painted with Eastwood two part epoxy Chevy Orange paint - looks fantastic - high gloss-
- Block has not been decked; so still standard height deck at 9.025. I was running 65cc heads, with metal 0.015 gasket for 10:1 compression, great quench.

Cranking Compression checked before removal, all cylinders were above 190 psi. Differential Compression was also great. No oil leakage or burning. All cylinders looks great, with no damage. All lifter bores like new. Engine is very clean and a great foundation for heads of your choice, hydraulic roller cam, and priced below 1/2 cost to buy new.

Selling all for $1500 plus shipping. Live in Western PA. Phone: 724-875-8808. Can provide any additional information needed or pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flyboy1958

Re: ZZ4 Chevrolet Short Block Plus

Post by Flyboy1958 »

Additional pictures added:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flyboy1958

Re: ZZ4 Chevrolet Short Block Plus

Post by Flyboy1958 »

SOLD