K-W 860/Jameson CBN AND K-W FL/EBF- Air

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

ALKYAL
Expert
Expert

K-W 860/Jameson CBN AND K-W FL/EBF- Air

Post by ALKYAL »

Have for sale a Kwik-way 860 surfacer with Jameson Equpt. CBN conversion. [still have all parts/pcs for conversion back to a wet grinder if needed-all goes with the machine] I bought it rebuilt from Lacy Williams in 1989. Used in Hp shop only. Still is very accurate. Works off main bearing bores with 2 in. rings/Have many sizes. Will surface a V-12 GMC gas engine block[longest I had in it]. Also has head holding fixtures/straight and offset. This machine has roller bearings that the machine head rides on-NOT TEFLON!. Under power until 6-30-10 [220 3 phase] Also have/and must go as a package with surfacer, A Kwik-way FL air float boring bar and Kwik-way EBF roll over boring stand. This stand is all cast iron and aligns blocks off main bearing bores with half shoes that are keyed on a SOLID toolsteel bar that is notched to allow boring a block without pulling the main studs.[have many sizes of half shoes for various blocks] FL bar has 33/16 to 51/2 range with std tooling. Have many cutting tools and centering fingers for the bar. As stated these 2 machines MUST go together. I have a CNC machining center that I need the room for. My asking price is 8250.00 for both. I dont have much room to move @ this price so be reasonable if you want to make an offer. Can load both machines on a OPEN trailer. Will need approx 1 wk to get items to front loading door. You are more than welcome to come and look. Can even run machines until approx. 5-30-10 Please PM me if you want to contact me, will go from there. Have some pics-could e-mail if serious. Will also have some other items to sell-large and small. Keep a lookout on this site. Thanks AL
Some people are so stupid that they dont even know it! - by a famous Hillbilly
Hans Luedtke
Re: K-W 860/Jameson CBN AND K-W FL/EBF- Air

Post by Hans Luedtke »

hi Al call
me (847)338-3082 THANKS