Engine Equipment for Sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

bolsa99
Engine Equipment for Sale

Post by bolsa99 »

Had a small engine shop but shut it down a few years ago. Most of the equipment has sat idle recently while I decided if I wanted to sell it all and now it needs to all go. Equipment is located in the Deer River/ Grand Rapids Minnesota area. Crating to ship is something I'm trying to avoid due to some bad luck with old equipment and getting a semi down the driveway is a major issue. With the forklift I have, it can't go outside but we can back a decent size trailer in the shop and load from the side. So Im hoping to find a buyer who can pick it up. Knowing that I am asking a lot is also why I've tried to put the prices fair from the start and throw in all the extras I can or create package deals. At this point I just need the space cleared.

-CK10 with attached align hone and 3 mandrels. Includes any extra stones, holders, etc I have for it. $9500
-Rottler F2B, multiple indexable cutter holders, setting fixture, v8/v6 fixture. $4200
-Storm 85B Surfacer, has BHJ Block Tru, several common ring sizes, variable speed feed conversion, 1/2 set indexable cutters from Jamison. $2500
-Storm 15 Special Crank Grinder, automatic wheel dresser, over a dozen hubs/wheels, arnold guage, crank straightener, $4500
-Kansas Instruments Jet Hot Tank. 220v heater, 3phase pump $1400
-Go Power DR500 Dyno. I bought this off a guy, it is suppose to be all there but I never finished setting it up when I decided to close. It appears all parts are there based on the manual. It is a manual dyno with hydraulic cells, has stand, coolant tower, single absorber. I did pick up a multi fit Lakewood explosion bellhousing for it. But again, I never got far enough in to see if I truly had everything or it worked. $1200
-ASNU-01 Fuel Injector tester. Has manual, boxes of extras. I turned it on but never used. Bought it with a group of other pieces I wanted so never tried it more then making sure it powered up. $400
-Performance Trends digital spring tester AND Cam analyzer. This one is slightly complicated. I would like to sell them as a package WITH the computer as the software is installed on the computer. Ive heard its a fortune just to get the software if you dont have it already. However, I have found the original license cd for the cam analyzer and if I can find the one for the spring tester I will separate and then be willing to ship. Until then I would like to keep them a pair... might consider shipping put would effect the price cause it would be multiple boxes and heavy with the computer tower. $2200
-Gorton Knee Mill, cat 40 taper, R8 adapter, limited small tooling, head plate. Does not have power Z axis. Old and heavy but did have ways lined probably 12 years ago. Used mainly as a head surfacer. $1500

I can answer most questions on them quickly but some specifics or if you want a specific picture I dont already have may take me a couple days as I moved and the equipment is sitting 3 hours from me... hence the need to sell. If someone takes multiple pieces then I would be willing to throw in engine parts associated with those machines (bearings,rings, etc) or some of the other randoms I still have.
Dave Koehler
Vendor

Re: Engine Equipment for Sale

Post by Dave Koehler »

the usual first question. Location?
the usual second question. Contact information?
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Enderle Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."
ProPower engines
Guru
Guru

Post by ProPower engines »

bolsa99 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:42 pm Had a small engine shop but shut it down a few years ago. Most of the equipment has sat idle recently while I decided if I wanted to sell it all and now it needs to all go. Equipment is located in the Deer River/ Grand Rapids Minnesota area.
Real Race Cars Don't Have Doors
bolsa99

Post by bolsa99 »

Thanks Propower for pointing out the area. People just using PM on here then I can email, text etc based on that has been the best so far.
ProPower engines
Guru
Guru

Post by ProPower engines »

I think most people want to know where stuff is located more then a price.
That way if they can travel a short distance to view stuff they consider it more.
An email contact also goes a long way to making guys contact sellers faster.

Just a thought for next time :D
Real Race Cars Don't Have Doors
Kingbee

Post by Kingbee »

What is the model number of the Gorton mill?
bolsa99

Post by bolsa99 »

Ck10 and performance Trends items are sold.
bolsa99

Post by bolsa99 »

The mill is a 9j
jcisworthy
HotPass
HotPass

Post by jcisworthy »

Interested in the dyno. Please contact me. I sent multiple messages
bolsa99

Post by bolsa99 »

Sorry tech issues, I will be in touch today.
bolsa99

Post by bolsa99 »

Crank grinder and boring bar are tentatively sold.
matador

Post by matador »

Hey there, is the ASNU tester still available?
dunnitagain

Post by dunnitagain »

Is the Dyno Still Available?
matador

Post by matador »

You have a PM.