WANTED: WinDyn v1.16

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

DIGS
WANTED: WinDyn v1.16

Post by DIGS »

Hi,

I'm in need of a copy of WinDyn version 1.16 for our Superflow SF-901 dynometer, we have lost our installation disk and Superflow will not send us a new copy, they only want to sell us the hardware and software upgrade package to latest SF-902S dynometer and WinDyn 3.2, unfortunately this is thousands of pound we just don't have spare, and we don't really need or want to upgrade a setup that work perfectly well as it is.

So if anyone is willing to part with a copy of WinDyn 1.16 please PM me.

Best regards
Darren
thedynoguy

Re: WANTED: WinDyn v1.16

Post by thedynoguy »

PM sent
throttleman

Post by throttleman »

there is a X super flow guy , john 704-957-8020 , dyno help inc thanks , thunderboatbob
Mtricht

Post by Mtricht »

I'm also desperately seeking a copy of WinDyn 1.16 (for an SF-901). Same as with DIGS, SF is asking 30K for an upgrade instead of facilitating a vintage copy :(

I'm happy to return a favor, with any 3D CAD design of CFD analysis !

Thanks
Arnaud
Super_Stock

Post by Super_Stock »

Digs, a hit and run member...one post to get the SW ..
Mtricht

Post by Mtricht »

that much for a warm welcome =D>
Super_Stock

Post by Super_Stock »

I'm talking about Digs... or DIGS... not you..Unless of coarse, you have the same plan..
Point is, if DIGS had hung around instead of raiding the ice box and hitting the road,then you could have got what you needed from him.. See how it works?
Go ahead, be a smart ass with your hand clapping, second post in, with your cap in your hand, and see how far you get.
Mtricht

Post by Mtricht »

The immediate reply I read is a message addressed to Digs, commenting that I'm supposed to be a hit run.
that hurt, and indeed with your explanation it turns it around, and then my response is annoying

I suggest we try to start again.....

We recently bought an SF 901, in rather good condition, but wihtout PC. We have a 20y/o professional workshop looking to expand pleasure and business with the dyno. I'm an angineer with 30y professional CAD design experience (in mainly automotive) and access to structural and CFD analysis software.

As already metioned I'm not looking for a freebie and am happy to share my expertise and return a favor. I would actualy enjoy sharing as anything engine related is my passion. If you or someone else is interested i'd appreciate it and we might actually have fun along the way.
Charliesauto
Pro
Pro

Post by Charliesauto »

Mtricht wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:33 am The immediate reply I read is a message addressed to Digs, commenting that I'm supposed to be a hit run.
that hurt, and indeed with your explanation it turns it around, and then my response is annoying

I suggest we try to start again.....

We recently bought an SF 901, in rather good condition, but wihtout PC. We have a 20y/o professional workshop looking to expand pleasure and business with the dyno. I'm an angineer with 30y professional CAD design experience (in mainly automotive) and access to structural and CFD analysis software.

As already metioned I'm not looking for a freebie and am happy to share my expertise and return a favor. I would actualy enjoy sharing as anything engine related is my passion. If you or someone else is interested i'd appreciate it and we might actually have fun along the way.
Do you know if your 901 previously had Windyn? If not, you will need a couple of eproms and a key installed in the big board. If you do have the eproms, they must be later configuration to run 1.16.

Good luck.
Mtricht

Post by Mtricht »

I'm told it ran on a windows version. I'm assuming 1.16 will work.
Do you or anyone else know if a simple zip/copy of the WinDyn installation folder will work on another computer ?
dieknow

Post by dieknow »

Like Charlie said.. check to see which eeproms you have in U20 and U21. Either way we should be able to get you set up.
Mtricht

Post by Mtricht »

thank you Dieknow
I'll make new pictures on sunday and let you know !
Mtricht

Post by Mtricht »

here is a close up of U20 & U21
http://vdveerdonk.com/images/u20u21.jpg
is that sufficient ?