Late 90's YATES, N351, TFS TW SBF valve train parts NEW and USED

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Mummert
Expert
Expert

Late 90's YATES, N351, TFS TW SBF valve train parts NEW and USED

Post by Mummert »

Hey folks I'm helping a buddy who got out of the business about 20 years ago try and move some of his leftover parts

NEW PARTS
- N351 T&D 1.6 Rocker set,, Blue anodized, steel mounting plates and rocker arm bolts, no shims or bolts to head, assembled with little cardboard protecters between rockers and stand as sent from T&D, minor surface rust from sitting, should clean up nice price reflects 875.00 obo

- TFS Twisted Wedge T&D rocker set 1.5 ratio, Blue anodized, indivudual steel mounting blocks and rocker arm bolts, no shims or bolts to head, assembled with little cardboard protecters between rockers and stand as sent from T&D, minor surface rust from sitting, should clean up nice price reflects 675.00 obo

- Del West Yates Valves 2.100" 5.285" OAL .3415" stem hard tip NIB Feb 99 400.00 obo
-Del West Yates Valves 1.600" 5.140" OAL .3425 stem hard tip NIB 400.00 obo can do a better deal if bought as a set

USED PARTS

Mainly consists of many sets of used TITANIUM valves from YATES Nascar heads from the late 90's. Many of these sets have somewhere between 500-1000 miles and are pulled out of engines as part of routine maintinence and are just the way they came out of the engines. A couple sets have been cleaned up.
We are putting them up because 11/32 Nascar stuff isn't really easy to find anymore. If you have an older set of YATES heads or like to tinker these may be just the parts for you. They share the dimensions of the new set listed above. Some STD stems and some +.001" stems asking for 100.00 obo for a set of 8 valves, intake or exhaust. If you want a complete set of 16 valves we can cut a better deal.

There are also some used rockers arm parts and pushrods from these engines. I haven't completley gone through it yet. If you are looking for any valvetrain parts for late 90's yates style heads let me know and I'll see what he has. Mainly Jesel and T&D 1.65-1.68 ratio.

Thanks for looking. Shipping not included, seller prefers money orders or cashiers check. Old school parts, old school business.
Mummert Machine and Development 4 stroke hp
Mummert Y-blocks
Mummert
Expert
Expert

Re: Late 90's YATES, N351, TFS TW SBF valve train parts NEW and USED

Post by Mummert »

More parts

1- J302 ford motorsport head bare NOS 275.00 obo

1- ford motorsport logo Torker II 110.00 obo

1- 351 victor Jr 2bbl cut about .080" 100.00 obo
Mummert Y-blocks
Mummert
Expert
Expert

Re: Late 90's YATES, N351, TFS TW SBF valve train parts NEW and USED

Post by Mummert »

Please Delete this post I've reposted in race car parts section. Thank You my bad. Is it possible to keep edit feature on in the for sale section.
Mummert Y-blocks