New domain: www.Speed-Talk.com

The forum is currently running on the new domain and server. The old domain will remain active for a short while to forward any (less frequent) visitors.
IMPORTANT: Update your bookmarks to https://www.speed-talk.com/forum/

Here is how to do it

Anything to do with the electric or hybrid world

Moderator: Team

gruntguru
Pro
Pro

Re: Here is how to do it

Post by gruntguru » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:33 pm

Yes - there is a reason they are called ELECTRIC MOTORS. There is no such thing as a "magnet motor".

modok
Guru
Guru

Post by modok » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:44 am

Magnets are just like springs. How do you make a generator with JUST springs?

FREE energy IS real!
You take a dead battery to the auto-parts store, they will charge it for free. It's free energy. REALLY!

GRTfast
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GRTfast » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:52 am

modok wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:44 am

FREE energy IS real!
You take a dead battery to the auto-parts store, they will charge it for free. It's free energy. REALLY!
:lol:

Newold1
Guru
Guru

Post by Newold1 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:54 am

Just one last thing to say with this argument - YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!🙄
The Older I Get, The Dumber I Get :wink:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Newold1 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:54 am
Just one last thing to say with this argument - YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!🙄
That is true, and that is what in the box thinking is. I've posted many videos and articles of people that have accomplished what this topic is about.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 pm

modok wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:44 am

FREE energy IS real!
Magnets are not like springs, as springs have no attractive force or repulsive force, and some force has to load them or cock them like a trigger. If 2 magnets are brought together and one has its force lines 90 degrees from the other there is no attractive or repulsive force then at the closest point the 90 degree one is turned to repel then they would separate like a piston in an engine and the combusted fuel . You can't use a spring as it does not generate a field of force.

midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Post by midnightbluS10 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:40 pm

I cant believe I just now read this thread full of brilliance. How did I miss this? #-o :lol:
JC -

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:50 am

gruntguru wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:33 pm
Yes - there is a reason they are called ELECTRIC MOTORS. There is no such thing as a "magnet motor".
Its magnetic s that make them work. Haven't you heard of an electromagnet? Its the electric current that creates the magnetic field with in the motors. So all motors are magnetic ! Just look it up.

gruntguru
Pro
Pro

Post by gruntguru » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:50 pm

You can call it an "electromagnetic motor" if you prefer but there is no such thing as a magnet motor without electricity.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 am

gruntguru wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:50 pm
You can call it an "electromagnetic motor" if you prefer but there is no such thing as a magnet motor without electricity.
Okay but you can still make the magnet field with very little current and voltage, that is what some folks have done. Gosh they used to make heavy steel plate lifting magnets powered by a 6 volt lantern battery, the one I used years ago I think lifted 1 or 2 tons.
I explained above a simple permanent magnet motor similar to a piston engine.

gruntguru
Pro
Pro

Post by gruntguru » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:33 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 am
gruntguru wrote:
Okay but you can still make the magnet field with very little current and voltage, that is what some folks have done. Gosh they used to make heavy steel plate lifting magnets powered by a 6 volt lantern battery, the one I used years ago I think lifted 1 or 2 tons.
Yes these things all exist and they all obey the first law of thermodynamics.

For the permanent magnet motor, this means it doesn't work - at all - never will. As you say it is very simple - build one yourself. You will begin to understand why it doesn't work.

In most cases, even the folks that have no understanding of the technical aspects have enough sense to appreciate there are financial reasons these things don't work. For example:

If the magnet motor works someone would have built one. They could use it - for example - to produce free electricity. Now that they have free electricity they can start selling it, undercutting the existing suppliers who must buy coal, gas, uranium, solar panels etc. Building more magnet motors from the profits and the capital offered by hordes of eager investors, our magnet motor magnate is on a growth spiral, the likes of which has never been seen. He soon rules the world.

GRTfast
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GRTfast » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:05 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 am
gruntguru wrote:
The mechanical power you get from an electromagnetic motor will NEVER exceed the electric power it draws. Ever.

There is no analogue between a piston engine (an engine that converts chemical energy to heat, and then to shaft work) and a permanent magnet motor. The analogue to a permanent magnet motor would be a motor that runs solely on springs. If you understand why you can't make a motor that runs on springs, you also understand why the permanent magnet motor will not, and can not work. #-o

gruntguru
Pro
Pro

Post by gruntguru » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Wow, that's fantastic. This invention will save the world! Goodbye global warming. . . Oh . wait . . that was 2013 . . . he should be a multi billionaire by now???

Maybe big-oil or big-coal bought the idea and shelved it? Can't be putting those coal miners out of work just to save the world.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:12 pm

gruntguru wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:55 pm
Wow, that's fantastic. This invention will save the world! Goodbye global warming. . . Oh . wait . . that was 2013 . . . he should be a multi billionaire by now???

Maybe big-oil or big-coal bought the idea and shelved it? Can't be putting those coal miners out of work just to save the world.
Big oil and coal has nothing to do with not allowing free energy. They aren't attacking all the electric vehicle stuff.