We are currently running on the new domain and server: www.Speed-Talk.com

IMPORTANT: Update your bookmarks to https://www.speed-talk.com/forum/
(Right-click the URL and select "Bookmark this link")

Here is how to do it

Anything to do with the electric or hybrid world

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
HotPass
HotPass

Re: Here is how to do it

Post by GRTfast » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:57 am

From the link:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a tiny electric motor that rotates the mirror. So it isn't possible to do without electricity altogether? The inventor signals his disagreement. "Eight milliamperes at nine volts", he says. That is only a control mechanism. The power at the shaft is much greater. Engel also thought about a mechanical drive for the mirror directly from the rotor shaft, but opted against this as it would considerably increase mechanical complexity.

What is the next step now? Engel wants to attach a small generator to the shaft and show that his motor delivers more electricity than is needed for its control. If he could do that, we'd really have some sensational news."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He claims that the "power of the shaft" is much greater, however the output power of the motor was never measured. The power to run the motor is coming from his electric motor that rotates the reacting magnet (what he calls the mirror).

The reason he never ran the "mirror" from a mechanical drive connected to the shaft is because the motor would never run, because conservation of energy is an undeniable fact of reality. The reason he never measured or published the output power of his motor is because it would reveal the output power is less than the power draw of his control mechanism.

#-o

Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:41 pm

https://watch-wiki.org/index.php?title=Engel,_Thomas wrote:2014 interessierten sich auch zwei Ingenieure von Siemens für diesen Motor. Doch auch deren Untersuchung ergab, dass der von Siemens begutachteter Engelmotor mehr elektrische Energie verbrauchte als er zur Verfügung stellte. Es handelte sich demzufolge um einen herkömmlichen Elektromotor.

In 2014, two Siemens engineers were also interested in this engine. However, their investigation revealed that the Engel engine reviewed by Siemens consumed more electrical energy than it provided. It was therefore a conventional electric motor.

GRTfast
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GRTfast » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Kevin Johnson wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:41 pm
https://watch-wiki.org/index.php?title=Engel,_Thomas wrote:2014 interessierten sich auch zwei Ingenieure von Siemens für diesen Motor. Doch auch deren Untersuchung ergab, dass der von Siemens begutachteter Engelmotor mehr elektrische Energie verbrauchte als er zur Verfügung stellte. Es handelte sich demzufolge um einen herkömmlichen Elektromotor.

In 2014, two Siemens engineers were also interested in this engine. However, their investigation revealed that the Engel engine reviewed by Siemens consumed more electrical energy than it provided. It was therefore a conventional electric motor.
Good find.

This Siemens engineer (me) was able to make that determination without investigating. As it turns out, having a basic working knowledge of physics is useful. :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:47 pm

I guess you didn't see this one. Every electric car needs it.
It runs, and they take it apart for you as well. Thermodynamics is for engines not for magnetics which is a form of atomic power you know electromagnetic fields, electron spin, magnetic moment and all that fun stuff. You really have your branches of science mixed up. :lol:
There are a lot of people in this video there to pick it apart.

SharmElena

Post by SharmElena » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:26 pm

I am studiing via youtube video! Often use it!!!
Hi, everyone. I am a professional essay writer expert-writers.net/

gruntguru
Pro
Pro

Post by gruntguru » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:10 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:47 pm
It runs, and they take it apart for you as well. Thermodynamics is for engines not for magnetics which is a form of atomic power you know electromagnetic fields, electron spin, magnetic moment and all that fun stuff. You really have your branches of science mixed up. :lol:
There are a lot of people in this video there to pick it apart.
They didn't tear it down far enough to reveal the secret battery.

Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:28 pm

SharmElena wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:26 pm
I am studiing via youtube video! Often use it!!!
This should be left up to visit kosmic karma on those who would use it.

Do you also photoshop crew team members?

GRTfast
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GRTfast » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:44 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thermodynamics is for engines not for magnetics which is a form of atomic power
#-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:12 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:44 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
#-o
Just define the words.......... Thermal ..................... dynamic. Thermal is heat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dynamic is movement all simply stated.
Magnets don't need gasoline and a fire to work, :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D>

GRTfast
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GRTfast » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:43 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:12 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:44 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
#-o
Just define the words.......... Thermal ..................... dynamic. Thermal is heat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dynamic is movement all simply stated.
Magnets don't need gasoline and a fire to work, :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
Man, yikes.

GRTfast
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:47 pm

gruntguru
Pro
Pro

Post by gruntguru » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm

Nice Link GTRfast. A quote from the link
Why do people continue to attempt perpetual motion machines when all laws of physics suggest they are impossible?

"My hunch is that they are motivated by their incomplete understanding of physics," Simanek told Live Science. "The perpetual motion machine inventors' view of physics is a collection of unrelated equations for specific purposes. They fail to grasp the greatest strength of physics — its logical unity.

"For example, the laws of thermodynamics do not arise by fiat. They are derivable from Newton's laws and the kinetic model of gases and have been well-tested experimentally … You can't simply discard one law you 'don't like' without bringing the whole logical structure of physics crashing down."

GRTfast
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:14 pm

gruntguru wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Nice Link GTRfast. A quote from the link
Why do people continue to attempt perpetual motion machines when all laws of physics suggest they are impossible?

"My hunch is that they are motivated by their incomplete understanding of physics," Simanek told Live Science. "The perpetual motion machine inventors' view of physics is a collection of unrelated equations for specific purposes. They fail to grasp the greatest strength of physics — its logical unity.

"For example, the laws of thermodynamics do not arise by fiat. They are derivable from Newton's laws and the kinetic model of gases and have been well-tested experimentally … You can't simply discard one law you 'don't like' without bringing the whole logical structure of physics crashing down."
Yeah. I posted that link in response to EG’s claim that thermodynamics only applies to internal combustion engines. You found the specific few sentences I was hoping he would read.

I’m done with this thread, I have the time nor the crayons to continue trying to explain to him why none of these “free energy“ motors are performing as claimed.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:00 pm

We have already covered the problem of perpetual motion. The bearings would wear out.
Atoms and solar systems are a form of perpetual motion, permanent magnets and well doesn't everything have atoms?
Your problem is you some how can't see that magnetism can be created with very little electrical power that is the key.
A super efficient motor does not need permanent magnets to work though you could use them.
Its so funny how people spend so much time trying to disprove something rather than help develop it. Kind of like when Einstein came up with his theory's all the poo pooer's jump in.
Thermodynamics has nothing to do with magnetism, other than heating the material to form it, and magnetize it.
You need to stop trying to explain it away and more time figuring out how to get it done. :lol: :lol: :lol: