Speed-Talk is running on www.Speed-Talk.com

IMPORTANT: Update your bookmarks to https://www.speed-talk.com/forum/
(Right-click the URL and select "Bookmark this link")

Here is how to do it

Anything to do with the electric or hybrid world

Moderator: Team

gruntguru
Expert
Expert
Re: Here is how to do it

Post by gruntguru »

If there is a God, I believe he laid down the laws of this universe. The ones you are suggesting would only exist in another universe.
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

gruntguru wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:02 am If there is a God, I believe he laid down the laws of this universe. The ones you are suggesting would only exist in another universe.
I personally like the Fringe universe where Zeppelins are still cruising around.
Fringe.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases »

gruntguru wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:02 am If there is a God, I believe he laid down the laws of this universe. The ones you are suggesting would only exist in another universe.
Right on, where the problem lies is, you simply don't know all of his creation, you only know a pin head size of his creation that mankind "THINKS" they have figured out. So start explaining what David Paulides talks about on his youtube channel "Missing Can Am project", plenty to learn there.
We have a world of small "BOXED" in minds that have a difficult time seeing outside that box.
gruntguru
Expert
Expert

Post by gruntguru »

Amen to that.