Here is how to do it

Anything to do with the electric or hybrid world

Moderator: Team

Cougar5.0
Re: Here is how to do it

Post by Cougar5.0 »

Comments are disabled for this video
Damnit, they would be epic! As a mechanical engineer myself who designs magnetically coupled devices for a living, I've often fantasized over such devices. I just wanna know where the lithium batteries were hidden in that oversized "fan".
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:43 am No battery needed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHW6b1aFPfU
Fake news. All you need to understand are the units. Magnetic fields provide a force. Work is force*distance. The field isn't moving. Debunked.
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. -Hitchens
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

Brian P wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:10 pm No matter what claims are made, and no matter how many times someone states otherwise, the laws of thermodynamics cannot be violated. Can't make something from nothing. The energy has to come from somewhere, and the entropy law means it can't magically appear out of thin air.
yup
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. -Hitchens
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

modok wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:10 am Perhaps the polite way to say it would be.....
Your magnet engine... is a topic for the religion forum,
that's the kind of engine it is
:lol:

Dead nuts on the money.
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:39 pm
GRTfast wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:56 pm
modok wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:10 am Perhaps the polite way to say it would be.....
Your magnet engine... is a topic for the religion forum,
that's the kind of engine it is
:lol:

Dead nuts on the money.
Its not my deal, I have not made one. I'm just the messenger. There is no free energy with these type of machines they use magnetic force, that force is free though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT1hNAIMk7U

The force in a reciprocating engine cylinder is not free.
Yikes. I already proved to you that it’s not possible with simple dimensional analysis. Like I said before, if you can make a motor that spins and creates power using only permanent magnets, you can make one that runs on gravity. Have at it.
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pm
GRTfast wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:46 pm
exhaustgases wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Its not my deal, I have not made one. I'm just the messenger. There is no free energy with these type of machines they use magnetic force, that force is free though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT1hNAIMk7U

The force in a reciprocating engine cylinder is not free.
Yikes. I already proved to you that it’s not possible with simple dimensional analysis. Like I said before, if you can make a motor that spins and creates power using only permanent magnets, you can make one that runs on gravity. Have at it.
Its all about the way you use the FORCE. :lol: :lol: Its been done so your wrong.
No, it’s not. What has been done is this: someone made a fake YouTube video and you believed it. That’s all. If you can’t understand that, or why the dimensional analysis disproves, or why the gravity example disproves it, that’s your problem.

Challenge: make a motor that runs solely on permanent magnets and present the results here. Put your money where your mouth is. If you sufficiently prove that you’ve made it work, I’ll give you my hotrod. That will just be the beginning though, as you will become the most famous and important human in history.
modok
Guru
Guru

Post by modok »

It's religious because they will not allow use of the scientific method to investigate it, which is not productive.
i don't necessarily think they are fools nor conmen, but perhaps adventurers....who BTW tend to be crazy.
MOST things were discovered by such men,
Columbus thought he landed in India, met with the "indians", and discovered a new kind of "pepper".
But it took other people to study his notes, and see what he actually discovered.
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

modok wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:30 pm It's religious because they will not allow use of the scientific method to investigate it, which is not productive.
i don't necessarily think they are fools nor conmen, but perhaps adventurers....who BTW tend to be crazy.
MOST things were discovered by such men,
Columbus thought he landed in India, met with the "indians", and discovered a new kind of "pepper".
But it took other people to study his notes, and see what he actually discovered.
Who is “they”?

You can use the scientific method in your garage to attempt this magnetic motor that violates the laws of nature. If you believe it can be done, do it. Like I said before, you will become the most famous and important person in the history of humans if you succeed.
modok
Guru
Guru

Post by modok »

i have NO idea who is in the vid
If I can find this place, so can they, and if they find anything interesting then let them come.
Last edited by modok on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

modok wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:51 pm you tell me who is in the vid. I don't know. I know crazy when I see it tho.
Ahh, I misunderstood what you wrote. My bad.

Those videos are all over the place. Every attempt to verify comes up dry, BUT it is not even a question once you have a sufficient grasp on the physics, as most here seem to, save for one guy.
modok
Guru
Guru

Post by modok »

I think humans are evolved to live in something like a village, and a village needs a whole range of characters, including obsessed lunatic inventors.
If these particular types are excessively shunned, or their own paranoia becomes too severe, then any possible benefit will be lost.
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

modok wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:18 pm I think humans are evolved to live in something like a village, and a village needs a whole range of characters, including obsessed lunatic inventors.
If these particular types are excessively shunned, or their own paranoia becomes too severe, then any possible benefit will be lost.
The thing is, this video is a pure con. I’m a mechanical engineer and an inventor. My dad was as well, and was a bit of a mad scientist. Pushing the envelope, coming up with new ideas that seem ridiculous... those are worthwhile endeavors. This video is someone straight up lying though. That is not a good thing because it spreads misinformation that is eaten up by the Extremely Gullible, or EG for short.
modok
Guru
Guru

Post by modok »

Probably. looking for investors. Not looking for us
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:58 pm And then many scientists and engineers say it is so. Just because it goes against what you think it should be does not mean it is not possible.
There would be no inventions if all the inventors believed all the rash they got about their inventions or ideas. Einstein could have just curled up some place in shame, but he didn't. Then there was Tesla he just did the impossible, and the ones that didn't like his ideas and inventions had much to loose if they where put into operation. Kinda like now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrJIzrmX1mI
Seems to always be the game when something unique is discovered and the jealous or stuck in their box folks didn't get the attention for the discovery, they all gang up and call the inventor names and other things. There is much of that throughout history of inventions. Wright Brothers? What about all the so called experts when it came to flying an aircraft faster than sound? The idea of flight was thought only as a fantasy in the day. And space flight? Come on.
Every single case you mentioned did not violate the laws of physics. Perpetual motion machines do, and are not possible. The energy has to come from somewhere, and energy out is energy in minus losses, and there are always losses. This is elementary physics 101 stuff. Build a motor that runs solely on permanent magnets and prove me wrong. You’ll get a free hotrod as part of the deal. If you don’t like it you can sell it for about 60k (I’ve had a few offers in that range).

To repeat, I will give you the car I hand built from scratch with my now deceased father. A car I plan to never sell. I will give it to you free and clear if you can build and demonstrate a functional motor using only permanent magnets as your “energy” source.
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:41 am Just listen to the scientists in the video, talking about Joe's invention.
I did. They’re wrong. It’s been proven many many times over to be total BS.