Here is how to do it

Anything to do with the electric or hybrid world

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Re: Here is how to do it

Post by GRTfast »

Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. -Hitchens
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

Nice Link GTRfast. A quote from the link
Why do people continue to attempt perpetual motion machines when all laws of physics suggest they are impossible?

"My hunch is that they are motivated by their incomplete understanding of physics," Simanek told Live Science. "The perpetual motion machine inventors' view of physics is a collection of unrelated equations for specific purposes. They fail to grasp the greatest strength of physics — its logical unity.

"For example, the laws of thermodynamics do not arise by fiat. They are derivable from Newton's laws and the kinetic model of gases and have been well-tested experimentally … You can't simply discard one law you 'don't like' without bringing the whole logical structure of physics crashing down."
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

gruntguru wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Nice Link GTRfast. A quote from the link
Why do people continue to attempt perpetual motion machines when all laws of physics suggest they are impossible?

"My hunch is that they are motivated by their incomplete understanding of physics," Simanek told Live Science. "The perpetual motion machine inventors' view of physics is a collection of unrelated equations for specific purposes. They fail to grasp the greatest strength of physics — its logical unity.

"For example, the laws of thermodynamics do not arise by fiat. They are derivable from Newton's laws and the kinetic model of gases and have been well-tested experimentally … You can't simply discard one law you 'don't like' without bringing the whole logical structure of physics crashing down."
Yeah. I posted that link in response to EG’s claim that thermodynamics only applies to internal combustion engines. You found the specific few sentences I was hoping he would read.

I’m done with this thread, I have the time nor the crayons to continue trying to explain to him why none of these “free energy“ motors are performing as claimed.
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. -Hitchens
Replevin

Post by Replevin »

If this was so great, where is it now? I guess no one can still break the law of thermodynamics.
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

If there is a God, I believe he laid down the laws of this universe. The ones you are suggesting would only exist in another universe.
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

gruntguru wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:02 am If there is a God, I believe he laid down the laws of this universe. The ones you are suggesting would only exist in another universe.
I personally like the Fringe universe where Zeppelins are still cruising around.
Fringe.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

Amen to that.