GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Re: Here is how to do it

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:48 pm
GRTfast wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:20 am
exhaustgases wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:15 pm
Thats the secret, how to use very little energy to turn off or reduce the magnetic force. That magnet cam engine is a great example how to do it.
Problem solved.
You’ve been fooled by these videos you watch. There is no “turning off or reducing the magnetic force” using “very little energy”. Energy is conserved. If magnets did not behave as they do, or we did not understand how they behave, the computers we are using to have this “debate” would not function.
If you understand simple mechanics you can look at that over head magnet engine as see how nice it would work, almost zero energy used to reverse or turn off the magnets, and to work there should be no attraction, only repulsion. I think it is brilliant. And a good proof on concept design.
Then build it.
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. -Hitchens
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

GRTfast wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:13 pm
exhaustgases wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:48 pm
GRTfast wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:20 am

You’ve been fooled by these videos you watch. There is no “turning off or reducing the magnetic force” using “very little energy”. Energy is conserved. If magnets did not behave as they do, or we did not understand how they behave, the computers we are using to have this “debate” would not function.
If you understand simple mechanics you can look at that over head magnet engine as see how nice it would work, almost zero energy used to reverse or turn off the magnets, and to work there should be no attraction, only repulsion. I think it is brilliant. And a good proof on concept design.
Then build it.
I’m serious about this EG. The only way you are going to learn that the permanent magnet motor is not possible is to attempt replicating the videos you’ve been posting. Some of the concepts are simple and cheap. Build one. Only then will you see.
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. -Hitchens
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:32 pm
GRTfast wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:50 pm
GRTfast wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:13 pm

Then build it.
I’m serious about this EG. The only way you are going to learn that the permanent magnet motor is not possible is to attempt replicating the videos you’ve been posting. Some of the concepts are simple and cheap. Build one. Only then will you see.
It doesn't have to be permanent magnet, thats the catch.
Whatever you say man.
Newold1
Guru
Guru

Post by Newold1 »

EG, the best answer for this so called magic magnet force engine is the fact that if it really did work as supposedly demonstrated and was such a perfect form of power than why after all these years since it was demonstrated in that video has this little gem and its inventors not entered the market place or at least demonstrated again at let's say an industry symposium or in a paper published in the world of engineers. Why because it's a two bit hoax and it does not work!

If you are really sold on this hoax, then before you buy in PM me about that deal I have on an awesome piece of ocean front proeprty I have in Phoenix I have been trying to sell. Make you a smok'in deal! :wink:
The Older I Get, The Dumber I Get :wink:
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

exhaustgases wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:30 pmJUST LIKE ANY PROOF OF CONCEPT, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BUGS TO WORK OUT. THE IDEAS ARE SOUND THE REST IS INVENTION AND ENGINEERING. IF GREAT INVENTER'S LISTENED TO ALL THE NAYSAYERS, WE WOULD STILL BE LIVING IN THE DARK AGES WITH NO MACHINERY.
So how long has this idea been around - 5 years, 10 years? Seems pretty obvious to me.

1. If he has a working prototype he would at the very least make a few of these machines and run his house on free energy.
2. If he has a working prototype he would have a patent. Where is it?
3. If he doesn't have a patent, his idea woould have been stolen by now. Don' you get it? This is "the invention that changes everything".
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:30 pm
Newold1 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:04 pm EG, the best answer for this so called magic magnet force engine is the fact that if it really did work as supposedly demonstrated and was such a perfect form of power than why after all these years since it was demonstrated in that video has this little gem and its inventors not entered the market place or at least demonstrated again at let's say an industry symposium or in a paper published in the world of engineers. Why because it's a two bit hoax and it does not work! JUST LIKE ANY PROOF OF CONCEPT, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BUGS TO WORK OUT. THE IDEAS ARE SOUND THE REST IS INVENTION AND ENGINEERING. IF GREAT INVENTER'S LISTENED TO ALL THE NAYSAYERS, WE WOULD STILL BE LIVING IN THE DARK AGES WITH NO MACHINERY.

If you are really sold on this hoax, then before you buy in PM me about that deal I have on an awesome piece of ocean front proeprty I have in Phoenix I have been trying to sell. Make you a smok'in deal! :wink:
I DON'T CARE TO WASTE $ ON SOMETHING THAT WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THE ONE AND ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE FREE LIKE AIR AND WATER.
The ideas are not sound. You can’t get energy from a static magnetic field, and to make it dynamic takes more energy than you will yield. End of story.
Nefario

Post by Nefario »

exhaustgases wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:32 pm It doesn't have to be permanent magnet, thats the catch.
There is no catch - that was my point is describing a motor powered by springs - which can't work.

If one cannot take a fundamental idea and explain how it could work, making it larger and more complicated doesn't make it work.

There ARE magnets that can be turned on and off but they require external energy which defeats the goal of extracting free energy, also called "over-unity machines". Which don't work.
Dave
Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P »

Electromagnets can be turned on and off or reverse their polarity. A standard electric motor does that. Requires electrical energy to make it work ...
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:14 pm
Brian P wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:57 am Electromagnets can be turned on and off or reverse their polarity. A standard electric motor does that. Requires electrical energy to make it work ...
And how do you get that mag force from that energy? You do not need alot of electrical energy to get a lot of mag force. And that is the key. It is similar to a laser of sorts. And with the correct core material being energized even more than with out a core of inferior material.
:lol:
Ant180

Post by Ant180 »

Wow. Just wow.
I don’t know how this can seriously be an argument on this forum, unless perhaps EG’s account has been hacked.
The solution is simple guys. Let’s leave EG to build the device and become a billionaire by making energy, while we pay market rates for said energy.
EG, you are a genius, and we are all morons!
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

exhaustgases wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:25 pm
Ant180 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:43 am Wow. Just wow.
I don’t know how this can seriously be an argument on this forum, unless perhaps EG’s account has been hacked.
The solution is simple guys. Let’s leave EG to build the device and become a billionaire by making energy, while we pay market rates for said energy.
I did the experiments years ago. It really is not a difficult thing to do. More windings use less energy to make more mag strength. Its simple ohms law stuff. Back in the day some thought Tesla was an idiot. For that matter Einstein was poo'ed on as well. No I'm not close to any of them.
Just wind some coils and check it out.
Everyone here (except yourself) knows what the results of "winding some coils" will be. Its all covered in the text books.

What YOU need to do is build one of these fantasy machines that can produce motion with any external energy input or depletion of any internal energy source. None of the devices you have linked in your posts actually work - really!!!
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

gruntguru wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:17 am
exhaustgases wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:25 pm
Ant180 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:43 am Wow. Just wow.
I did the experiments years ago. It really is not a difficult thing to do. More windings use less energy to make more mag strength. Its simple ohms law stuff. Back in the day some thought Tesla was an idiot. For that matter Einstein was poo'ed on as well. No I'm not close to any of them.
Just wind some coils and check it out.
Everyone here (except yourself) knows what the results of "winding some coils" will be. Its all covered in the text books.

What YOU need to do is build one of these fantasy machines that can produce motion with any external energy input or depletion of any internal energy source. None of the devices you have linked in your posts actually work - really!!!
...but he can't build a simple proof of concept because he doesn't have the money. :lol:
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:36 pm Just take some copper mag wire and wrap it around a 3/8 bolt about 2.5 long, use maybe 40 turns, measure the ohms. Apply 1.5 volts to the coil and see how strong it is.
Then make another with 300 turns of the same wire and do the same. Tell me what you find out.
The less resistant coil of 40 turns will need more power to work, were as the other one uses less power and is stronger, proof of concept. Don't have the wire handy to measure the diameter / gauge.
How does this in any way prove that you can make a motor that only uses permanent magnets as an energy source, or that you can make a motor that outputs more energy than it takes to run it? Be specific.
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

exhaustgases wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:36 pm Just take some copper mag wire and wrap it around a 3/8 bolt about 2.5 long, use maybe 40 turns, measure the ohms. Apply 1.5 volts to the coil and see how strong it is.
Then make another with 300 turns of the same wire and do the same. Tell me what you find out.
The less resistant coil of 40 turns will need more power to work, were as the other one uses less power and is stronger, proof of concept. Don't have the wire handy to measure the diameter / gauge.
Yep - the 300 turn electromagnet has a stronger magnetic field and the electrical power required to maintain that field is lower.

Next, calculate the time taken to build the magnetic field (longer for the 300 turn case) and how much electrical energy was used to build that field (this is what has to happen if you want to use the electromagnet in a motor - you have to switch the field on and off). Hmmm - more time and more energy required to charge the 300 turn E.M. Perhaps you can't get something for nothing.

Yes exhaustgases, I have done all these experiments as part of my study. It is YOU who needs do the experiment - build the perpetual motion machine and find that it doesn't work. Those of us who understand the theory are not going to waste our time trying to disprove the electrical machine fundamentals that have been refined over hundreds of years by smarter men and women than you and I.
GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast »

exhaustgases wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:44 pm At least we proved we can get more mag force for less, thank you.
Formula for solenoid force:

F = (n*i)2*magnetic constant*a/(2*g^2)

Where:
F = Force, i = Current, g = Length of the gap between the solenoid and a piece of metal, a = Area n = Number of turns, Magnetic constant = 4*Pi*10^-7.

What happens to the resistance of a wire when you make it longer? it increases linearly with respect to the length. What happens to the current when the resistance increases? It decreases linearly with respect to resistance.

This means that the current decreases linearly with respect to the length of the wire.

What happens to the number of turns as the wire length is increased? It increases linearly with respect to the length of the wire.

So, as we increase the number of turns, the current decreases at the same exact rate as the number of turns increases. In your suggested experiment, n*i remains constant. If n*i remains constant, and all the other values on the right side of the equation are constant, what does that say about the force? Hopefully you can put that together for yourself.

Now, if you add turns and you keep the current constant, the force will increase....BUT what do you have to do to keep the current constant? increase the voltage. It takes more power to make the solenoid apply more force.