Re: In Memory of Don Terrill

Post by wwmtlineman »

Just give me a number and Ill subscribe
cjperformance
Guru
Guru

Post by cjperformance »

wwmtlineman wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:40 pm Just give me a number and Ill subscribe
Please have a look and give an "im in" over here ,,
https://www.speed-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 23#p787223
Craig.
zeek

Post by zeek »

I was very saddened to learn of Don's passing. My best wishes to the family. This site is like a part of my being. The members here are like family to me.

I want to become a contributing member financially.

Terry

AKA zeek
cjperformance
Guru
Guru

Post by cjperformance »

zeek wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:52 pm I was very saddened to learn of Don's passing. My best wishes to the family. This site is like a part of my being. The members here are like family to me.

Terry

AKA zeek
Please have a look over here ,,
https://www.speed-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 23#p787223
Craig.
MAIQUEL ARG

Post by MAIQUEL ARG »

Este foro es sin dudas , el mejor en la WEB , desde la Republica Argentina , quiero agradecer a Don por tanto aporte para la difusion de esta actividad y la educacion que esta pagina brinda a todo el mundo . Gracias . Mi mas sentido pesame a su familia. Miguel from Argentina .
Keith Morganstein
Guru
Guru

Post by Keith Morganstein »

MAIQUEL ARG wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:16 pm Este foro es sin dudas , el mejor en la WEB , desde la Republica Argentina , quiero agradecer a Don por tanto aporte para la difusion de esta actividad y la educacion que esta pagina brinda a todo el mundo . Gracias . Mi mas sentido pesame a su familia. Miguel from Argentina .
This forum is undoubtedly the best on the WEB, from the Argentine Republic, I want to thank Don for his contribution to the dissemination of this activity and the education that this page offers to everyone. Thank you . My deepest condolences to his family. Miguel from Argentina.
Automotive Machining, cylinder head rebuilding, engine building. Can't seem to quit #-o
MadBill
Guru
Guru

Post by MadBill »

zeek wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:52 pm I was very saddened to learn of Don's passing. My best wishes to the family. This site is like a part of my being. The members here are like family to me.

Terry

AKA zeek
Many years ago I knew a Terry Maxwell that went by Zeek.... :-k
Felix, qui potuit rerum cognscere causas.

Happy is he who can discover the cause of things.
justahoby
HotPass
HotPass
Location: In Stephenville, Texas, USA from Thunder Bay, Canada

Post by justahoby »

I have been away from things for a year. Or more. This is a shock of news to me. Did not correspond with him much, but have a book and have a bunch of info off this site from knowing minds. I have other things going on so I been away from my cars and taking care of my son and working 6-7 days a week with my new job.
My concern is to keep the information alive as well as speedtalk.
As I'm approaching 40,I still think I'm 20. What the hell is wrong with me?
smokie

Post by smokie »

i haven't been on here in a while so i just learned of this. i lurked on this sight for years before joining and i've learned a lot from the best engine builders on the planet & i thank Don for this. i have gained knowledge thanks to Don. what is a better memorial than that? My deepest condolences to all.