We are currently running on the new domain and server: www.Speed-Talk.com

IMPORTANT: Update your bookmarks to https://www.speed-talk.com/forum/
(Right-click the URL and select "Bookmark this link")

TorqueMaster cam program update

Moderator: David Vizard

digger
HotPass
HotPass
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:39 am
Location:

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by digger » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:59 pm

i shall wait patiently for this to be applicable to generic (i.e any) cylinder head

David Vizard
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:19 pm
Location:

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by David Vizard » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:18 am

digger wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:59 pm
i shall wait patiently for this to be applicable to generic (i.e any) cylinder head
Digger,

I appreciate your patience here. My next move is to make this along with the flow bench program 4 valve friendly. It's a lot of work and I am still recovering from my brain surgery so I am not in the best of shape to handle my current work overload.

But I will get there!!!!
DV
David Vizard Small Group Performance Seminars - held about every 2 months. My shop or yours. Contact for seminar deails - davidvizardseminar@gmail.com for details.

User avatar
Stan Weiss
Vendor
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by Stan Weiss » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:25 pm

The other 14 Day has expired and will no run. This is the install package for a new 14 Day version of TMC. It is in a zipped file that requires a password to Unzip. Please PM me to get the password. If it turns out to matter it was zipped with 7zFM.

Stan
tmc_tmc_day14_6_3_1_setup.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stan Weiss/World Wide Enterprises
Offering Performance Software Since 1987
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/carfor.htm
Do you use engine simulation software that uses cylinder head flow files?
We have a package of more than 3025 DFW/FLW Files

User avatar
Stan Weiss
Vendor
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by Stan Weiss » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:12 pm

This is a new version of the install package for the 14 Day version of TMC. What is new is that this has a preliminary version for Pontiac (HFT, HRT, SRT). If you have tried a previous version this version will still. It is in a zipped file that requires a password to Unzip. Please PM me to get the password. If it turns out to matter it was zipped with 7zFM.

Stan
tmc_tmc_day14_6_5_3_setup.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stan Weiss/World Wide Enterprises
Offering Performance Software Since 1987
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/carfor.htm
Do you use engine simulation software that uses cylinder head flow files?
We have a package of more than 3025 DFW/FLW Files

User avatar
Stan Weiss
Vendor
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by Stan Weiss » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:00 am

I know some of you coming in here and reading this thread are saying they added Pontiac? The answer is yes we added Pontiac because I like Pontiac. I want to thank Mike / Pastry_Chef for all of his help during the development of the Pontiac version. I am, although very slowly working on a BBC SRT version. I have no idea of any time frame when it will even be ready for someone to "BETA" test.

Stan
tmc_bbc.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stan Weiss/World Wide Enterprises
Offering Performance Software Since 1987
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/carfor.htm
Do you use engine simulation software that uses cylinder head flow files?
We have a package of more than 3025 DFW/FLW Files

pastry_chef
HotPass
HotPass
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:06 pm
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by pastry_chef » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:21 pm

Thanks Stan,
I like Pontiac and Big Chevy as well. :)
Mike R

User avatar
CamKing
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9571
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Denver, NC
Contact:

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by CamKing » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:45 pm

Stan Weiss wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:00 am
I know some of you coming in here and reading this thread are saying they added Pontiac? The answer is yes we added Pontiac because I like Pontiac. I want to thank Mike / Pastry_Chef for all of his help during the development of the Pontiac version. I am, although very slowly working on a BBC SRT version. I have no idea of any time frame when it will even be ready for someone to "BETA" test.

Stan

tmc_bbc.gif
How does the cam know what logo is stamped on the block ? :wink:
Mike Jones
Jones Cam Designs

Denver, NC
jonescams@bellsouth.net
http://www.jonescams.com
Jones Cam Designs' HotPass Vendors Forum: viewforum.php?f=44
(704)489-2449

User avatar
Stan Weiss
Vendor
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by Stan Weiss » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 pm

If you get this error." Run-time error "429": ActiveX component can't create object" error.

Please download and try this version if you get that error and let me know if it fixes things. Please note that anyone downloading the program for the first time should download the above version first. This zip file uses the same password as you were giving before.

Stan
ActiveX_Error.gif
tmc_tmc_day14_6_5_3_early_setup.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stan Weiss/World Wide Enterprises
Offering Performance Software Since 1987
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/carfor.htm
Do you use engine simulation software that uses cylinder head flow files?
We have a package of more than 3025 DFW/FLW Files

User avatar
Stan Weiss
Vendor
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by Stan Weiss » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:47 pm

CamKing wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:45 pm
Stan Weiss wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:00 am
I know some of you coming in here and reading this thread are saying they added Pontiac? The answer is yes we added Pontiac because I like Pontiac. I want to thank Mike / Pastry_Chef for all of his help during the development of the Pontiac version. I am, although very slowly working on a BBC SRT version. I have no idea of any time frame when it will even be ready for someone to "BETA" test.

Stan

tmc_bbc.gif
How does the cam know what logo is stamped on the block ? :wink:
Mike,
The program specs / lets you select most engine components. Hard to fit a Pontiac crankshaft into a SBF.

Stan
Stan Weiss/World Wide Enterprises
Offering Performance Software Since 1987
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/carfor.htm
Do you use engine simulation software that uses cylinder head flow files?
We have a package of more than 3025 DFW/FLW Files

User avatar
CamKing
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9571
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Denver, NC
Contact:

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by CamKing » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:55 pm

Stan Weiss wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:47 pm
CamKing wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:45 pm
Stan Weiss wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:00 am
I know some of you coming in here and reading this thread are saying they added Pontiac? The answer is yes we added Pontiac because I like Pontiac. I want to thank Mike / Pastry_Chef for all of his help during the development of the Pontiac version. I am, although very slowly working on a BBC SRT version. I have no idea of any time frame when it will even be ready for someone to "BETA" test.

Stan

tmc_bbc.gif
How does the cam know what logo is stamped on the block ? :wink:
Mike,
The program specs / lets you select most engine components. Hard to fit a Pontiac crankshaft into a SBF.

Stan
Does it give you the part# of the crank, or just the stroke?
Mike Jones
Jones Cam Designs

Denver, NC
jonescams@bellsouth.net
http://www.jonescams.com
Jones Cam Designs' HotPass Vendors Forum: viewforum.php?f=44
(704)489-2449

User avatar
Stan Weiss
Vendor
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by Stan Weiss » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:27 pm

CamKing wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:55 pm
Stan Weiss wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:47 pm
CamKing wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:45 pm

How does the cam know what logo is stamped on the block ? :wink:
Mike,
The program specs / lets you select most engine components. Hard to fit a Pontiac crankshaft into a SBF.

Stan
Does it give you the part# of the crank, or just the stroke?
Mike
There are a series of Excell spreadsheet which have a number of components. If I was doing my part better it would have part #, stroke, cast or forged for the Pontiac which main journal size 3" or 3.25".

This report is an example of a report of the shopping cart type function. Note they were random selections just for testing

Stan
Shopping_Cart.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stan Weiss/World Wide Enterprises
Offering Performance Software Since 1987
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/carfor.htm
Do you use engine simulation software that uses cylinder head flow files?
We have a package of more than 3025 DFW/FLW Files

68fastback
HotPass
HotPass
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:11 pm
Location:

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by 68fastback » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:26 pm

For the crank spec on SBF Windsor engines, the field should allow the 4.25 stroke cranks. Right now the max entry is 4.2

I fudged my inputs from my actual spec of 4.25 crank and 4.155 bore, to 4.2 crank and 4.18 bore to arrive at the right Cu in of 461.
Not sure if fudging the bore and stroke has an effect on the results?


Thanks!

User avatar
Stan Weiss
Vendor
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by Stan Weiss » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:00 am

68fastback wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:26 pm
For the crank spec on SBF Windsor engines, the field should allow the 4.25 stroke cranks. Right now the max entry is 4.2

I fudged my inputs from my actual spec of 4.25 crank and 4.155 bore, to 4.2 crank and 4.18 bore to arrive at the right Cu in of 461.
Not sure if fudging the bore and stroke has an effect on the results?


Thanks!
I have not run your numbers so do not know what the results will be. But the program does know the difference. I have changed the program to let you enter a 4.25" stroke for the SBF.

This is a new version of the install package. While it says 14 Day version of TMC it is actually a 30 Day version. So if you have the 14 version up and running it should give another 16 days. If you have tried a previous version this version will still work. It is in a zipped file that requires a password to Unzip. It uses the same password as the previous version if you now have TMC running. Please PM me to get the password. If it turns out to matter it was zipped with 7zFM.

Stan
tmc_tmc_day14_6_5_4_setup.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stan Weiss/World Wide Enterprises
Offering Performance Software Since 1987
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/carfor.htm
Do you use engine simulation software that uses cylinder head flow files?
We have a package of more than 3025 DFW/FLW Files

68fastback
HotPass
HotPass
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:11 pm
Location:

Re: TorqueMaster cam program update

Post by 68fastback » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:06 am

Thanks Stan, loaded up and working fine

Post Reply