Novice Modified 289 Heads

Moderator: David Vizard

The Iron Icon
Re: Novice Modified 289 Heads

Post by The Iron Icon »

cgarb wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:36 pm Watched the video and was curious how many CC's the combustion chamber ended up and what those modifications are worth in terms of flow?
I can get that number for you by the end of the month on the ccs as for what mod is worth i think DV could give you a much better answer than i can.
d4490

Post by d4490 »

When is the next video going to be posted on YouTube? Glad to see someone working on Ford heads, not to many showing good porting videos.
Chris Prince
Muskegon, MI
Dirt Track Racing
David Vizard
Guru
Guru

Post by David Vizard »

d4490 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:41 pm When is the next video going to be posted on YouTube? Glad to see someone working on Ford heads, not to many showing good porting videos.
Should be soon. We are posting a youtube supercharger/nitrous head spec video - that will be what it takes and how to do it.
DV
David Vizard Small Group Performance Seminars - held about every 2 months. My shop or yours. Contact for seminar deails - davidvizardseminar@gmail.com for details.
FuelieNova
HotPass
HotPass

Post by FuelieNova »

Any updates on this project??
I really like watching the older generation sharing with the younger generation.
Its the only way this sport will survive for the guys that don't have the deep pockets.
Tom
David Vizard
Guru
Guru

Post by David Vizard »

got a lifter video going up on Youtube this weekend.
DV
David Vizard Small Group Performance Seminars - held about every 2 months. My shop or yours. Contact for seminar deails - davidvizardseminar@gmail.com for details.