Vizard's 60 hp cam spec for Jon Kasse

Moderator: David Vizard

David Vizard
Guru
Guru
Vizard's 60 hp cam spec for Jon Kasse

Post by David Vizard »

Not to long ago while looking through some posts (Yellow Bullit I think)of a few years back to the year Jon Kasse entered a BBC for the Engine Masters Challenge. The poster said that I had claimed to do the cam spec for Jon and had found him 60 hp.This claim recently reared it's head again so just for the record the reality is that I have nrever done a cam spec for Jon. Rumors based on totally inaccurate statements do not help show a true image of me so before anyone makes such a statement can they please check the facts.
If you want to get Jons side of this story I am sure he will tell you pretty much the same - no cam speccing deal.
DV
David Vizard Small Group Performance Seminars - held about every 2 months. My shop or yours. Contact for seminar deails - davidvizardseminar@gmail.com for details.
bob460
Expert
Expert

Re: Vizard's 60 hp cam spec for Jon Kasse

Post by bob460 »

Gota love the inter web, but if it was me i would have rolled with it #-o
jred
Expert
Expert

Post by jred »

you know,,, If its on the internet its gotta be true,,
digger
Guru
Guru

Post by digger »

I'll be able to sleep easier tonight that's for sure :twisted:
Baprace
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Baprace »

David Vizard wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:09 pm Not to long ago while looking through some posts (Yellow Bullit I think)of a few years back to the year Jon Kasse entered a BBC for the Engine Masters Challenge. The poster said that I had claimed to do the cam spec for Jon and had found him 60 hp.This claim recently reared it's head again so just for the record the reality is that I have nrever done a cam spec for Jon. Rumors based on totally inaccurate statements do not help show a true image of me so before anyone makes such a statement can they please check the facts.
If you want to get Jons side of this story I am sure he will tell you pretty much the same - no cam speccing deal.
DV
Take's a big man to admit he did not help an engine build when it is being posted as he made a contribution to a winning engine combination , your stock value just went up in my book. =D>
panic
Guru
Guru

Post by panic »

Some squirrel advances his own presence by inventing a confluence between two giants?
Totally predictable.
Ks Fats
Pro
Pro

Post by Ks Fats »

Very well said Panic; it seems as if trolls live in places other than caves.
FuelieNova
HotPass
HotPass

Post by FuelieNova »

But honey, THE INTERNET SAID.....
Tuner
Guru
Guru

Post by Tuner »

The first troll alert is the trolls are out of their minds to think anybody will believe Mr. Kasse's cam choice would be 60 HP out of the ballpark.
David Vizard
Guru
Guru

Post by David Vizard »

panic wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:20 am Some squirrel advances his own presence by inventing a confluence between two giants?
Totally predictable.

by Ks Fats » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:01 am
Very well said Panic; it seems as if trolls live in places other than caves.
Guys,
I have to say that this does look just the way you are inferring here. In my defense I had two options.

1) By appearing to claim something that I did not do makes me look a liar.

2) By going the rout I did and denying this rumor makes me look like I am doing just what ‘Panic’ is claiming.

Bottom line:- I am screwed whichever way I go.

But let me ask you whether you would prefer to be accused of point 1 or 2?

Last point here. You have accused me of point 2 and quite understandable so. However, let me say that my presence on the internet is already well up the scale so do I need to further remind folk of my ‘presence’ here?

I really would like comments from either of you now you have my position too factor into your opinions.

DV
David Vizard Small Group Performance Seminars - held about every 2 months. My shop or yours. Contact for seminar deails - davidvizardseminar@gmail.com for details.