classifieds

This subforum is used to ask questions about this forum, read howto-tutorials about posting/attaching images and videos. General maintenance alerts and upcoming updates will be also notified here.

Moderator: Team

rigid1
classifieds

Post by rigid1 »

Can someone point me to the correct location to post classifieds? I found that page on a google search, but after I sign in it takes me to the new domain/ server and I do not see that forum section. I am missing something but not sure where it is.

Thank you
speedtalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: classifieds

Post by speedtalk »

As a "New Member", you do not have access to the Classified section. When you requirements to become a regular "Member", you will gain access.
This is too keep people who have no intent to become active members of SpeedTalk, from joining, just to try and sell things to our members.
In Memory of Don Terrill
SpeedTalk Owner/Admin
rigid1

Post by rigid1 »

Thank you. That makes sense to me. I was told the classifieds had a lot of offerings on this forum. I have look through the FAQ section and must have missed what I will need to do. Can you point me to the right area for the requirements.
Thank you
speedtalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by speedtalk »

rigid1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:57 pm Thank you. That makes sense to me. I was told the classifieds had a lot of offerings on this forum. I have look through the FAQ section and must have missed what I will need to do. Can you point me to the right area for the requirements.
Thank you
You should be good to go now. Let me know if you have any issues.
In Memory of Don Terrill
SpeedTalk Owner/Admin
rigid1

Post by rigid1 »

Thank you