Have to rejoin everytime

This subforum is used to ask questions about this forum, read howto-tutorials about posting/attaching images and videos. General maintenance alerts and upcoming updates will be also notified here.

Moderator: Team

APE Jay
Have to rejoin everytime

Post by APE Jay »

I admit I don't make it in here that often, but when I do I don't remember my login name. I attempt to look on a topic I talked in to see what my name is, but I am not allowed to view it without logging in. So I have to re register. I must me registered under 3 or 4 different names since I first joiuned almost 20 years ago. I am running out of e-mail addresses to use.

Jay Eshbach
APE
Willow Springs Ca.
BCjohnny
Guru
Guru

Re: Have to rejoin everytime

Post by BCjohnny »

A lot of sites provide a prompt if you put in your email, you get a 'forgotten your log-in details' message to work with, not sure it happens here, but .....

In an age where some other sites require frequent new log-in details as a matter of course I've taken to physically writing them all down on a sheet of paper as I go, putting a line through the old ones ...... a low tech solution in a high tech world

The trick then is to keep the sheet of paper 'safe' ...... #-o
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass
Re: Have to rejoin everytime

Post by Kevin Johnson »

"Big Jay" Circa 2010-October, 2020

HTH

Suggestion: Use your current login name to send "Big Jay" an email via private message. Check your emails to see where it pops up.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!