Many thanks for taking out the trash, Mike!

This subforum is used to ask questions about this forum, read howto-tutorials about posting/attaching images and videos. General maintenance alerts and upcoming updates will be also notified here.

Moderator: Team

PackardV8
Guru
Guru

Many thanks for taking out the trash, Mike!

Post by PackardV8 »

Keeping a forum free from spam is an onerous task. We do appreciate your efforts.
Jack Vines
Studebaker-Packard V8 Limited
Obsolete Engineering
CamKing
Guru
Guru

Re: Many thanks for taking out the trash, Mike!

Post by CamKing »

You're welcome.
I went out of town for the extended weekend, and when I got in to work yesterday, I was surprised to see Speed-Talk had turned into an "adults Only" site. :lol:

In 4 days, the spammers had created about 300+ user accounts on Speed-Talk. Most were left inactive, for them to use later. Normally, we get about 3-4 new accounts a day, so it was easy to see when they attacked the site.
I think I have deleted them all, but I may have missed a couple. Just report any you see.
Mike Jones
Jones Cam Designs

Denver, NC
jonescams@bellsouth.net
http://www.jonescams.com
Jones Cam Designs' HotPass Vendors Forum: viewforum.php?f=44
(704)489-2449
greenhj

Post by greenhj »

I didn't bother looking at any of the threads but there were a surprising number of views to some of them :D
6.50camaro
HotPass
HotPass

Post by 6.50camaro »

greenhj wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:55 am I didn't bother looking at any of the threads but there were a surprising number of views to some of them :D
you have to view the post so you can report it. don't click lnks or comment on posts.