Website is up with Pricing

CCA Racing Products
Vendor

Website is up with Pricing

Post by CCA Racing Products »

It has been difficult to keep up with the business, including the contract manufacturing and design work I do, and expand with a new website and marketing, upgrades to our ERP and other systems, additional equipment hitting the floor... so thanks for your patience as I build this into a truly world class shop.

I will try to update the applications on the website at least once per quarter but as always, if you don't see something drop me a call or an email because I will always do customs at no extra charge and add them to the catalog. The website has an "Add to Cart" feature and then allows you to send a Quote Request. Due to the custom nature of the fixturing I make I don't think I will ever have a true "Buy it Now" capability excepting perhaps some common applications like BBC, SBC, LS, etc. in common bore sizes and head heights. Apologies while I get pictures of individual plate designs uploaded - for now rest assured even though every picture is of a 14-bolt Buick V6 plate you'll get the application that you request. I also have the O-Ring Register plates and Flow Bench Slider plates listed in some cases.

I have finished the redesigns of all the hand/bench tools and will be getting updated pictures on the site as soon as I can. Some of the updates include:

Crankshaft V-Blocks:
Now a modular design with risers. Comes ready for a 2.5" journal crank to be held 6.5" off the machine table, and you can buy a riser and stud kit to expand that another 1.375" if you have a really large crank. All materials and hardware are US-sourced, and I'm using local vendors for what I don't make here in house (threaded rod, nuts, etc.). Available in purple and black.

Image Image

Connecting Rod Vise:
Now features an ACME thread (it was a 60deg thread) and roller thrust bearing, detachable speed wrench with standard 3/4" hex for fast adjustment (and you can use a torque wrench on it as well). No more sheared pins! I got rid of the smaller width and only offer it in the double-wide. The difference in material is only a few dollars and keeping two part numbers on the shelf would have driven the price up. Still designed for bench mounting or use in a bench vise with the installation of four small dowel pins (included). Available in purple and black.

Image Image

Connecting Rod Bolt Stretch Gauge:
This thing is the absolute best value you will find in a stretch gauge, anywhere. I've sourced custom MADE IN THE USA dial indicators, with 0.0005" resolution in analog or 50 millionths resolution in a digital. The digital also includes bluetooth, a free phone app, and a free desktop app that will log readings for you (no more typing things into a spreadsheet, this will generate a .CSV for you!). Both have custom spring pressure and are truly high quality pieces, serviceable at the factory if you ever break it (Chicago Dial Indicator makes them for me). The analog dial faces are VERY easy on the eyes, and let's face it, none of us are getting any younger. I switched over to low profile thumbscrews (no more looking for that allen wrench), a hardened tool steel adjustable anvil with 1.5mm and 3mm radii, and it includes matching hardened points for the indicator so you can mix and match for just about any rod bolt out there. They all have finger holes (CCA Racing was the originator of the finger hole design, but ours are not ridiculously sized like the popular copycat out there) and are low profile enough to work even in tight spots like skirted blocks with built-in girdles. Available in purple or black, and I also will sell you just the tool body (though I suggest you just get an indicator that was custom built for the job with the proper spring pressure). Also available in a kit with our deck bridge (two tool bodies and one indicator) for less than $200. Anything with an indicator comes in a hardshell storage case.

Quick closeup of the Deck Bridge with Indicator, and rack extension (comes with the kit).

Please reach out through the website or via email or phone with questions or to order. I plan on having the tools available through distributors before the end of the year, and having Buy it Now capability for them on the website.

Thanks to all my customers for their continued patronage.
Mike Gallo
CCA Racing Products
Torque Plates (180+ engine families, customs at no upcharge) and other high performance engine rebuild tooling.
Since 2005