No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain »

TrOll wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:25 pm
Fireonthemountain wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:58 pm A post today, from one of the breast cancer boards.

A success story related to MBC and the need to increase the dose when the results are mixed: We also have a breast cancer lady who has been getting progressively worse for 3 years. Tried to get her on Panacur a year ago. After her last chemo, she was told the cancer had spread to her liver, lymph nodes, and bones. So now she was ready to try Panacur(why do people wait until NOTHING else works). Anyway, after first 10 week treatment, the cancer in her bones was gone but the liver cancer had grown. She was disappointed(I was elated). It took some encouragement but we got her to go on a daily treatment instead of 3 days on and 4 days off. 6 weeks later the liver cancer is 80% shrunk. We are getting there.
Can you by chance post a link for this one?
About 3 or 4 posts down.
https://community.breastcancer.org/foru ... 46?page=37

So far 38 pages of posts, with some taking Fenben but most not, or they are not admitting to it yet. Notice how much hell they are being put through, and over how many YEARS since being DX/diagnosed

This is another page I check daily on it, including the comments at the bottom.
https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/single- ... erspective

Tippens has a protected private Facebook page on this, but I don't do facebook.
GARY C
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GARY C »

Has anyone posting here tried the treatment they have shared and seen the claimed results?
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

GARY C wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:18 am Has anyone posting here tried the treatment they have shared and seen the claimed results?
Too soon. to know for sure, at least with me. And I won't have labs again until about mid October and I started taking it only about 8 weeks ago. But it is cheap and relatively safe, so there is little reason to not take it in my view.
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

TrOll

Post by TrOll »

Fireonthemountain wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:38 am
GARY C wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:18 am Has anyone posting here tried the treatment they have shared and seen the claimed results?
Too soon. to know for sure, at least with me. And I won't have labs again until about mid October and I started taking it only about 8 weeks ago. But it is cheap and relatively safe, so there is little reason to not take it in my view.
I know a guy in Texas who's been on it for almost 3 months for prostate cancer. He's due to have more tests done on the 19th so we'll see how it has worked or not worked for him.
Never forget that "FAST" is relative!

Concern yourself only with being the best that YOU can be without regard to what others may think!
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

TrOll wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:06 am
Fireonthemountain wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:38 am
Cool, I won't have new labs until like in mid October. I have been reading over at a breast cancer board on this, and over at Tippens blog, for their newer results reported with it. I take it plus some vitamins and minerals, and some DCA once in a while.

I know a guy in Texas who's been on it for almost 3 months for prostate cancer. He's due to have more tests done on the 19th so we'll see how it has worked or not worked for him.
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

A story off the breast cancer board

"

Positive progress story!

Before Joe's protocol: large, hard tumor attached to chest wall in breast. Three lymph nodes involved. Four ribs with metastases. Spot on lung.

I'm not doing any chemo, radiation, or surgery until I absolutely have to. I'm old and have buried too many family members to various cancers already. I sat with my husband in too many doctors' offices and in too many hospital rooms. I want to do this differently. (This is my choice only - not a comment on how anyone else deals with cancer.)

I started the 3/4 protocol but missed some days and hadn't started the doxycycline or the cimetidine. I decided that it was time to get serious and, in my gut, I felt that I needed more fenben.

On July 1st, I started doing 6 days on, 1 off of the fenben. Every day I do the CBD oil, curcumin, Gamma E, cimetidine, doxycycline, baby aspirin, and have recently added berberine. (I have also been drinking Essiac tea every day for months and, most days, my breakfast is a modified Budwig diet -- high-protein yogurt blended with flaxseed oil.)

PET scan results back today. The primary tumor has shrunk by 25%. Two nodes are still involved and one rib. The rest have disappeared. The doctor was thrilled that the tumor is also softer and is more mobile. It seems to be detaching from the chest wall.

I am beyond thrilled and grateful. And I am planning to be patient. It took me quite a while to grow this cancer. It may take quite a while to get rid of it. To my fellow warriors: I'm just now getting good results and I'm about 10 weeks in. This may take us months. We all just need to have faith that it will work and keep supporting one another.

I'm so happy Joe shared this protocol with us!
JonKaase
Pro
Pro

Post by JonKaase »

I have been following this thread since it started. I went to reread it and can't find the original story from the guy that went to Anderson in Houston and ultimately tried the heart worm stuff. Is the link to it gone or am I missing it?.... Kaase
JonKaase
Pro
Pro

Post by JonKaase »

Oops, just found it, top of this page
Dave Koehler
Vendor

Post by Dave Koehler »

Hey, what happened on the first page? A lot of posts seem to be missing.
I was going to send this thread link to a friend that just got diagnosed with prostate cancer but the thread would make little sense to him without the missing posts.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Enderle Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Dave Koehler wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:53 am Hey, what happened on the first page? A lot of posts seem to be missing.
I was going to send this thread link to a friend that just got diagnosed with prostate cancer but the thread would make little sense to him without the missing posts.
That is a little strange, but my best guess is they would say it got lost in the move to the new domain.

But its not an easy sell to people anyway, and it won't make a lot of sense to most people off the top of their heads.
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

This was just posted over in the comments on Joe Tippens page

Alan CouchmanMy co-worker is 75 years old and had a prostatectomy performed August 2010 for prostate cancer. His PSA had been low (ranging from 0.1 to ~1.5) for eight years until this spring, when it climbed to over 11. (Below 1.0 nanograms/Liter is considered good.) He began taking the Panacur-C 220mg three days a week shortly before his quarterly PSA blood work was due. His PSA was 1.8, after only four weeks taking fenbendazole. Needless to say, we were ecstatic. He has ordered another few months' worth, and is looking forward to his next (October) PSA check-up. God is good. I will update in October.

He is NOT taking any other supplements (CBD/vit E/etc), save for his regular OTC multi-vitamin.

Thanks, Joe, for this blog and for being a survivor and a trailblazer. We appreciate you!

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/single- ... erspective
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Joe Tippens Cures Terminal Cancer with Pet Medicine.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b »

Dave Koehler wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:53 am Hey, what happened on the first page? A lot of posts seem to be missing.
I believe the missing post were from a person who no longer wanted to be part of speedtalk. IIRC all of his posts were removed per his request.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.