No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro
Re: New Old Cancer Cure?

Post by Fireonthemountain »

woody b wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:22 am
Dave Koehler wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:53 am Hey, what happened on the first page? A lot of posts seem to be missing.
I was going to send this thread link to a friend that just got diagnosed with prostate cancer but the thread would make little sense to him without the missing posts.
I believe the missing post were from a person who no longer wanted to be part of speedtalk. IIRC all of his posts were removed per his request.
Well that's a shame, since the info might be saving bacon. I know in my case it seems to be, as certain signs and symptoms of my cancer seems to be slowly fading away instead of getting worse. And the VA never bothered with PET scans or suggesting any treatments.

A local doctor at the ER discovered the huge tumor and ordered CT scans, and then advised a urologist and oncologist. The VA when told months later just ordered a local ultrasound, and ordered a urologist consult 150 miles away, which was not possible or practical.

The huge tumor was confirmed by the ultrasound and by the hospital ordered CT scan. The Practical Nurse at the VA who plays my doctor, at the VA in real life told me the ultrasound also picked up what he thought were cyst on my kidneys and elsewhere, which I think were probably small tumors seeded by the main tumor I surmised. I also had blood spots showing up through places on the back of my hands and arms, for the last year or 2 before all this. My PSA was up to 8

When taking my first 3 days of this Fenben (nickname for this drug/chemical) @ 1 gram a day of Pancur I felt pain in my upper arm bones, and a little in my left thigh bone. Surmising once again probable cause of seed tumors to my bones. Pain in the kidneys/liver region of my back told me that third day to back off

I have been using less than a gram, or skipping more days for about the 10th week of actually taking it and up to 1 gram a day the last few dosing week days. No more VA labs scheduled for me until October, for their every 6 months check up.

I can say the blood spots on my skin have greatly diminished in severity and frequency, and no pain from taking the Fenben now at 1 gram a day for several days in a row in the bones, and no pain in the lower back when doing it now. There seems like the pressure in the lower abdomen is less now. But won't know more until the October blood work is done at the VA, and that will give me a look at my current PSA and kidney and liver function results, to crunch. I expect the PSA will have dropped, and my liver and kidney functions to have improved, if it is working like I think it is.

Saving bacon is what this is all about, and my view on cancer is I don't care what type it is, but focus on what it doesn't like and what kills it, with little to no damage to everything else.
Truckedup
Guru
Guru

Post by Truckedup »

Fireonthemountain....In you last post I get the impression your health care providers may not be on top of you problem?
Motorcycle land speed racing... wearing animal hides and clinging to vibrating oily machines propelled by fire
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Truckedup wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:29 am Fireonthemountain....In you last post I get the impression your health care providers may not be on top of you problem?
Funny, I found I was no longer subscribed to this subject.
Not on top is an understatement. But to be honest I know there is little they can do and if the truth be known it is pretty much true across the board. And as they say we have no cures. If its a surface cancer then maybe the treatment of cut and burn might work, with a high degree of success. But we are still cancering over time.

Treatments for other types cancers, if internal, have a miserable record for survival when treated, and 50% of all deaths are the treatments causing them. The other half are in limbo and many times being put through hell for months or years. People need to think about this and read all the comments of these breast cancer patients in the link below, and notice their years of suffering without resolution and its draining the insurance and their bank accounts

https://community.breastcancer.org/foru ... 46?page=57

Joe Tippens was told to go home and die, and then he went to MD Andersons, and they said oh we can try this or that and drained 1.2 million out of his pocket or the insurance company in months. The radiation cooked other parts of his body to where liquids and nutrients came out of an IV, because he could no longer eat or drink anything for a month or 2. They did kill the big tumor on his lungs, but he wound up with tumors now throughout his body Bone liver and more. His chances of survival were going down and not up. They then say we will try and experimental drug on you we are using, with 1300 others, in a trial. None of them did it help at all, to get rid of their cancers. And they had collected 1.2 million just off of treating him.

McCain got surgery and treated and he's dead. The same for Valerie Harper, Erin Moran, Patrick Swayze, Chris Duncan, Farrah Fawcett, Aretha Franklin, Paul Newman, David Bowie, Walt Disney, Dennis Hopper, and many many more. Cancer is the second leading cause of death, and rising fast and will soon be number one.

https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-peop ... /reference

Oh yes health care is terrible in price, in many ways and performance. But at least I understand the beast and don't hate it. I do wish it would change and was different, but I only control what I do. Many don't even realize this or do it. Right now I am taking over 1 gram a day and 4 days in a row so far this week. I decided I had better up my game, since in the last few weeks I perceived signs that what I had been doing wasn't enough, to win this one.

The VA has my next 6 month general check up scheduled for mid October, and I am hoping for good results like on my PSA (it was 8 something), and to confound them as to why I am still alive, and still drawing retirement, while getting better. Its all about the money....And they all worry about getting paid and following what their bosses tell them to do, or not to do. The same for private practice.

-
Truckedup
Guru
Guru

Post by Truckedup »

To much concentration on the those who died...Millions have have survived for years or even cured...Many going into cancer treatment have other health problems made worse by the stress and strong treatments.....
I'm faced with a high mortality rate Esophageal cancer...Recent advancements have have given a 65% chance to make it 5 years or more for stages 2-3 at the University or Rochester Medical center...I'm 72,otherwise in good health, 8 months of shit for 4 or more good years sounds ok to me...The Doctors I have met are extremely dedicated and I feel like they actually fucking care ...I'm going with their plan...I hope what your doing works out for you, I really do, good luck man!!!
Motorcycle land speed racing... wearing animal hides and clinging to vibrating oily machines propelled by fire
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Truckedup wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:10 pm To much concentration on the those who died...Millions have have survived for years or even cured...Many going into cancer treatment have other health problems made worse by the stress and strong treatments.....
I'm faced with a high mortality rate Esophageal cancer...Recent advancements have have given a 65% chance to make it 5 years or more for stages 2-3 at the University or Rochester Medical center...I'm 72,otherwise in good health, 8 months of shit for 4 or more good years sounds ok to me...The Doctors I have met are extremely dedicated and I feel like they actually fucking care ...I'm going with their plan...I hope what your doing works out for you, I really do, good luck man!!!
Good luck to you..we are about the same age.

The thing about what I and many others are doing is it is almost totally safe and devoid of side effects. And there wouldn't be any harm in doing doth, at the same time, as some others are also doing. It is tasteless and dirt cheap as well.

Joe Tippens just did an update on his blog 2 days ago.

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/single- ... erspective

I am about 11 weeks of taking it, and no other medical care was offered and still here after over a year ago being in an ER for pissing blood and got told I had a huge tumor then. No more blood since then or ERs, and earlier today I step on the scales and I seem to have gained a few pounds. The blood spots seem to have diminished on frequency and intensity on my skin since starting taking it.

When I first started taking it I got pain in the bones in my arms and no longer get that when taking it, or pain in my lower back taking from it. These all seem to be positive signs. But we shall see if I make it to October and what those blood test show. I am very curious LOL But each person chooses their own path in life and we all have to die some time.
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Fenbendazole Market Sustains Competitiveness by Adoption of Technological Innovations

https://www.veteransinsights.com/fenben ... novations/
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Many cancer drugs aim at the wrong molecular targets

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02701-6
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

A new comment from the my cancer rock blog, which is Tippens blog.

Don Stewart
Joe--Thank You for your suggestions. 11 months ago I was diagnosed with adreanal gland small cell carcinoma that had metastised to my brain. 6 rounds of chemo, 3 days each, 20 radiation treatments showed some success, the tumors were getting smaller, but were still showing up on the scans. I started on the Dewormer 12 weeks ago. All of my scans came back clean last week! Yesterday, 9/19/19, my oncologist said that there was no signs of any living cancer in my body. Follow up scans in 3 months.
I have been, and still am, a practicing Doctor of Chiropractic for the last 40 years.
Like · Reply · 1d
Joe Tippens
Would you be willing to write a more detailed summary of your case and email it to me at joe.tippens@icloud.com?
Like · Reply · 9h
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Mebendazole as a Candidate for Drug Repurposing in Oncology: An Extensive Review of Current Literature

https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6694/11/9/1284/htm
TrOll

Post by TrOll »

Fireonthemountain wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:35 pm When I first started taking it I got pain in the bones in my arms and no longer get that when taking it, or pain in my lower back taking from it. These all seem to be positive signs. But we shall see if I make it to October and what those blood test show. I am very curious LOL But each person chooses their own path in life and we all have to die some time.
So when in October are you going to have those blood tests done? Curious cuz I have a friend who was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer a few weeks back and is currently on the Fenbentazole treatment program.
Never forget that "FAST" is relative!

Concern yourself only with being the best that YOU can be without regard to what others may think!
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

TrOll wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:41 pm
Fireonthemountain wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:35 pm
When I first started taking it I got pain in the bones in my arms and no longer get that when taking it, or pain in my lower back taking from it. These all seem to be positive signs. But we shall see if I make it to October and what those blood test show. I am very curious LOL But each person chooses their own path in life and we all have to die some time.
So when in October are you going to have those blood tests done? Curious cuz I have a friend who was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer a few weeks back and is currently on the Fenbentazole treatment program.

About October 16 is when the labs pull the blood and I piss in a cup at the VA. It was suppose to the the 10th, but they changed the dates recently. The results will be about 5 or 6 days later.

I am pretty sure its working, but not completely gone yet. I started out with what the ER Doc said was a huge tumor seen on the CT scan, and later a sonogram. And its going to take time, to get rid of something large plus any and all other tumors it seeded in me over years. Here are the latest Tippens interview and comments.

How Joe Tippens Beat Terminal Cancer with $7 Dog Medicine

Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

The fire in Korea increases, as a Korean comic with cancer speaks out <G>

http://www.koreabiomed.com/news/article ... idxno=6702
TrOll

Post by TrOll »

So Fire, what were the results from your Dr visit back in mid October??

FYI, I had to come off the fenben due to some complications with my Lupus and the arthritis that came with it. Rheumatologist put me on Plaquenil and I'm kinda afraid to take the fenben while I'm on that. That and the symptoms I was having that I though were prostate related don't seem any worse and I've been off the fengen now for about 6 weeks. Since I never had an actual diagnosis of anything wrong I really don't know if it did any good or not, but, the only side effect I saw from it was that my skin dried out and I had to use body lotion to stop the itching.

Meanwhile, my friend in Texas is still on it after his prostate cancer was confirmed by biopsy. Like you he's going to be getting 6 month checkup as they chose to just monitor his for the time being instead of trying to do anything with it. They don't know that he's taking fenben, which I think is a mistake as I think they ought to know. Ennywho, it's his decision not mine. I'm really looking forward to seeing how his works out!

Will keep you posed on what I hear from him.
Never forget that "FAST" is relative!

Concern yourself only with being the best that YOU can be without regard to what others may think!
Dave Koehler
Vendor

Post by Dave Koehler »

Apparently the dewormer thing isn't that new.
I got to wondering if Fenben alone is the miracle for Tippens or the combination of all he used so I went looking and came across this.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Enderle Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."
Fireonthemountain
Pro
Pro

Dave Koehler wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:24 pm Apparently the dewormer thing isn't that new.
I got to wondering if Fenben alone is the miracle for Tippens or the combination of all he used so I went looking and came across this.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html
Just as they claim a drug works, and then its questioned if it does, so to might a person question claims in a study that something does not work, or have any effect. They could be lying about something either way.