So electric may just be a passing fad again

Anything to do with the electric or hybrid world

Moderator: Team

enigma57
Guru
Guru

Re: So electric may just be a passing fad again

Post by enigma57 »

mk e wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:52 am I'm pretty sure if you feel the need to say "I know it to be true" then the post belong in P&R.
Not really. Many things are both true and self evident. If I say, '2+2 =4' for instance. -or- 'Gravity keeps you from falling off the earth and spinning off into space.'...... Those are facts. They are self evident. I know them to be true and I have no problem acknowledging them to be so.

You should be more concerned with those who buy into bald face lies such as humankind being the primary cause of 'climate change' rather than accepting that such things are caused by naturally occurring phenomina for the most part. Is mankind a factor? Of course. Everything is a factor to a greater or lesser degree. But the truth of the matter is that unless some idiot with their finger on the button unleashes a global wide thermonuclear conflagration...... Mankind doesn't factor as heavily into the overall equation as those attempting to use what is arguably the biggest hoax perpetrated on mankind in our lifetimes as a means to political and societal ends.

That's really all I have to say on the subject. Everyone here has a right to believe as they wish. If anyone here chooses to believe that humankind is the primary cause of 'climate change'....... And that the world as we know it will end in a few short years as the climate change alarmists and their greenie 'true believers' constantly harp about...... Hey...... Knock yourself out. :D

Best regards to all,

Harry
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs eg some folks believe in god. A belief is very different to something that is "true", "self-evident" or a "fact".

The scientific community "believe" - with 95% certainty - that the primary driver of climate change is human activity. This belief is based on research, testing of theory and facts. There are some within the scientific community who share your belief - based on their own particular research.

Facts are different - they need to be verified. For example the research showing 60% decline in vertebrate populations in the last 40 years is not fact. The 95% confidence lower limit is a 48% decline - no so bad is it? Not human induced? If you believe that, you have your eyes closed.
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

enigma57 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:22 am Image
Great emoji!! =D>
gruntguru
Guru
Guru

Post by gruntguru »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gunt
Expert
Expert

Post by gunt »

even though i hate even keeping any talk of these alive see below , and we just out a cost on public charging , well its the same cost per mile as a diesel

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/24/tesl ... e-mercedes