A GOOD ghost from the past; how nice in these hard Coronatimes

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

falcongeorge
Expert
Expert

Re: A GOOD ghost from the past; how nice in these hard Coronatimes

Post by falcongeorge »

I went for a long hike in the woods with my wife and daughter today. Screw this BS (and it IS BS, the WHO is feeding bogus statistics, UN lying and spreading propaganda, so what else is new :roll: ) I ain't hiding. And I miss Joe too.
Belgian1979
Guru
Guru

Post by Belgian1979 »

My wife, an IC nurse, comes home every day (and night) with stories about Corona. You don't want to be there my friend. Believe me. It's not just talk/stories.
falcongeorge
Expert
Expert

Post by falcongeorge »

.8 mortality rate in the only place they are doing comprehensive testing, South Korea. And don't bother quoting WHO generated statistics at me, we already know how the IPCC creates their own statistics, and we have all seen the reporting on the OPCW Douma report. Anyone connected with the UN sacrificed ANY credibility they had a LONG time ago on the alter of the UN's "agenda".
Is it a real virus? Yes. Are elderly people with pre-existing conditions dying? Yes. Do elderly people with pre-existing conditions die in the tens of thousands from the flu every year? Yes. Is it more dangerous than the flu? No. Do we shut everything down every time flu season hits? No. Are you and the WHO fear mongering? Hell yes. Is the UN corrupt and duplicitous? Another hell yes, that was public record long before anyone even heard of Covid-19.Does the UN have a long running agenda that this fear mongering is consistent with? Another hell yes. Am I gonna "follow UN orders" and hide in my house and 'quit life" because of this bullsh*t propoganda? Hell NO! Nuff said, this is a engine forum, lets keep the focus on remembering Joe.
73c34me

Post by 73c34me »

Not arguing with the above post. Will only add that the "real-time" experience and empirical outcome evidence reflect soooo much more, that the corona virus is serious. I am involved in health care and know many people in healthcare, in my state of MI. Y.M.M.V.
falcongeorge
Expert
Expert

Post by falcongeorge »

73c34me wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:06 pm Not arguing with the above post. Will only add that the "real-time" experience and empirical outcome evidence reflect soooo much more, that the corona virus is serious. I am involved in health care and know many people in healthcare, in my state of MI. Y.M.M.V.
We are really getting off the topic here, but I will say, I have a very good friend in his 60's with pretty severe Parkinsons, I AM worried about him, no doubt. But hell, I worried about him before all this too. He is self isolating, and in his situation, that makes sense. But he does during flu season as well, and even long before Covid-19, if we had set up a shop day, and I felt even a little bit off when I got up in the morning, I would always call him and cancel. But that's nothing to do directly with Covid-19, that's just what you always do with someone with a pre-existing condition, its just common sense. I'm not tongue kissing strangers in public or hanging out in crowded bars or going to the mall, but I didn't do that before this started either. I am washing my hands more often, and washing any clothes I wear out of the house as soon as I get home, but I do that during flu season too.
But as far as the so-called "statistics" being quoted by the UN, and terror campaign they are conducting and the idea that we should all lock ourselves in our houses and wait for the end...Bugger that noise.
Belgian1979
Guru
Guru

Post by Belgian1979 »

The Italians were thinking just the same. Now the military has to take away their coffins because of lack of capacity in the cremation centers. Again, don't underestimate this.

Geoff2
Guru
Guru

Post by Geoff2 »

C/virus is muuuuch more infectious than the flu & that is it's biggest danger, not the mortality rate per se. Only a fool would ignore numbers....
hoffman900
HotPass
HotPass

Post by hoffman900 »

Geoff2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:29 am C/virus is muuuuch more infectious than the flu & that is it's biggest danger, not the mortality rate per se. Only a fool would ignore numbers....
No shortage of those here.
-Bob
nitro2
Vendor

Post by nitro2 »

Geoff2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:29 am Only a fool would ignore numbers....
Bingo.
High Speed Combustion Pressure Tuning Equipment
TFX Engine Technology Inc.
tfx.engine@yahoo.com
www.tfxengine.com