Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

enigma57
Guru
Guru

Re: License To Carry in Texas - Renewal

Post by enigma57 »

:D Thanks, Dave. Appreciate the advice. But I don't have a cell phone to carry up there with me and I never learned how to do that (speed dial) on our home phone (if you can do that on a land line). I just remember the numbers I call often and those I cannot remember, I write down on the back of an envelope (AKA my 'rollodex').

Well...... Went to IdentoGo this morning to have prints taken for the 3rd time this go 'round. Cooler than before...... Only a balmy 97 degrees here today (rain in the forecast for this afternoon).

Spent 35 minutes there. Technician worked at it for 20 minutes. Couldn't get anything but a message to 'recalibrate machine'. Finally, he called his Supervisor (different Supervisor from my last trip there). She pushed on and after many tries, managed to get something by way of images sent off. FBI will probably reject them and do a background search through their database same as when I was first issued my License to Carry. But at least we got them sent off. I sure hope that's it. Am in a lot of pain and just not sure how much more 'fun' I can stand.

When I returned home, checked my e-mail and rec'd the following message from IdentoGo......

Your enrollment has been successfully processed. Please allow up to 7 days for your agency to receive the results. For all further inquiries, please contact your agency.

Fingers crossed,

Harry
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm »

Good news Harry. =D>
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

I hope so, Allen.

Best regards,

Harry
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

Well, my License to Carry (handgun) finally came in the mail today. Not a colour photo like the one it replaced, nor my drivers license. Kind of like black and white, only the background seems to be more of an eerie pale blue-white hue. Gives it a ghostly look. Hope that's not a premonition. :shock:

Anyway...... Its good through Nov., 2025. Hope I make it that long, as well.

Best regards,

Harry
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

enigma57 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:55 pm Well, my License to Carry (handgun) finally came in the mail today. Not a colour photo like the one it replaced, nor my drivers license. Kind of like black and white, only the background seems to be more of an eerie pale blue-white hue. Gives it a ghostly look. Hope that's not a premonition. :shock:

Anyway...... Its good through Nov., 2025. Hope I make it that long, as well.

Best regards,

Harry
The radium lets them track you in real-time.
https://www.semasan.com/breaking-news-archives?utm_campaign=DrivingForce_DF272&utm_content=SeeAllLeg
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

Ectoplasm! :shock:

HB