Superflow parts

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

ClassAct
Guru
Guru
Superflow parts

Post by ClassAct »

Any idea where to get the parts to rebuild my 833 absorber? I can’t find a thing on the web and the last time I called Superflow I wanted to be the last time I called Superflow.

Thanks
SupStk
Guru
Guru

Re: Superflow parts

Post by SupStk »

Last I knew Superflow, at least the dyno part, was now part of Powertest. I know nothing of their support of previous models of Superflow but they still have parts and service for past models of Stuska brakes. Might be worth a call. 262-252-4301
Monty Frerichs
B&M Machine
PRH
Guru
Guru

Post by PRH »

Unfortunately, it seems all the “popular” dyno brands are now under the “Powertest” umbrella.
Stuska, Super Flow, DTS, Land & Sea
Somewhat handy with a die grinder.
ClassAct
Guru
Guru

Post by ClassAct »

PRH wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:39 pm Unfortunately, it seems all the “popular” dyno brands are now under the “Powertest” umbrella.
Stuska, Super Flow, DTS, Land & Sea
Yup. Called Superflow today and no return call. Unreal.
BillK
Guru
Guru

Post by BillK »

ClassAct wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 pm Yup. Called Superflow today and no return call. Unreal.
I am not defending anyone and really have nothing in common with this discussion but . . . . . its the day before Thanksgiving, all of the other businesses in the complex I am in closed at around noon today and will be closed tomorrow and Friday. Same with all of the local Govt offices etc. I stayed till around 4:30 to finish a balance job but I am sure not working Friday. If you called them today I certainly would not start complaining till next Monday or Tuesday.

I think everyone has become way too impatient.

Have a nice Thanksgiving :)
Bill Koustenis
Advanced Automotive Machine
Waldorf Md

www.enginerepairshop.com
ClassAct
Guru
Guru

Post by ClassAct »

BillK wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:01 pm
ClassAct wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 pm Yup. Called Superflow today and no return call. Unreal.
I am not defending anyone and really have nothing in common with this discussion but . . . . . its the day before Thanksgiving, all of the other businesses in the complex I am in closed at around noon today and will be closed tomorrow and Friday. Same with all of the local Govt offices etc. I stayed till around 4:30 to finish a balance job but I am sure not working Friday. If you called them today I certainly would not start complaining till next Monday or Tuesday.

I think everyone has become way too impatient.

Have a nice Thanksgiving :)

I called 2 weeks ago too. I’ve been looking for another source. I can get the seals and o rings local, but I need to replace the impeller. And it’s holding me up from getting the absorber back together.
MCHBOB

Post by MCHBOB »

can you post part numbers and who you got the Mechanical seals from.